Taco in a bag. This flavorful taco treat is a perfect snack to enjoy while mobile. Picnics and block parties are perfect venues for Taco in a Bag. Serve with a plastic spoon and cheer for the Washington Demons!
The owner is your chef, host and cashier, and I am beyond… Walking Tacos, Tacos in a Bag, Locos Tacos – whatever you call them, they are the best thing ever for camping, reunions, and block parties. Plus, walking tacos are cheap and tasty, with the easiest clean-up ever—no plates required! Taco in a Bag – all the flavors of a taco served in a bag for easy eating, and easy clean up! You can cook Taco in a bag using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco in a bag
- It’s 1 of big bag of nacho cheese chips any brand.
- You need 1 lbs of hamburger meat.
- You need 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 head of lettuce.
- You need of Tomatoes diced.
- You need of Shredded cheese.
- It’s of Sandwich bags optional.
- It’s of Topping.
- You need of Sour cream.
- It’s of Hot sauce.
- You need of Salsa.
- Prepare of Taco sauce.
- You need of Whatever you like.
And that meant we had our fair share of soft pretzels, hot dogs, and peanuts from the concession stand. The best part about our hometown little league is that the concession stand is known for their Taco in a Bag menu item. Menu Subject To Change : POWERED BY Whether you call them Walking Tacos, or Tacos in a Bag, kids will call them delicious and fun. Taco meat or chili (we used this chili recipe) Taco Toppings: shredded lettuce, diced tomato, shredded cheese, salsa, hot sauce, sour cream, etc; Open the chip bag at the top.
Taco in a bag step by step
- Shredded lettuce or cut into small pieces and diced tomatoes. Set aside.
- Brown hamburger meat, drain off any grease, add taco seasoning packet and follow directions on packet, i like to add some salsa in at this point, but you don’t have too. When done set aside..
- Take a sandwich baggies, and add some chips, Crush them up some, add meat mixture,lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and other topping..
- Note- for camping, prepare Lettuce and diced tomatoes at home that way you’re only browning the meat and it makes it easier. (also prepare the chips in the sandwich baggies.) What I do for at home is prepare the lettuce and the tomato set in my fridge wrapped up, until the first kid comes ask when’s dinner, or what’s for dinner, that way you only have to brown the meat…..
- You don’t have to use the sandwich baggies, can you a plate, that’s how I like mine… but you have some kids who wants it in a bag. When camping I put in sandwich baggies for everyone..
Fold down the top of the single serve chip bag. Crunch the chips up a bit (makes them easier to get on your fork). Add a spoonful of chili or taco meat (but not too much). Campfire Taco in a Bag and All the Fixings. Campfire Taco in a Bag is super easy to make, almost too easy for an actual recipe but it's great to have a list of easy camping recipes for meal planning ahead.