Taco Pizza. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Meal Online Today! Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza. Simmer a few minutes, then remove from heat.
Get Taco Pizza Recipe from Food Network. Roll out the pizza dough on a lightly floured. The baked crescent dough is soft, buttery, fluffy, and addicting. You can cook Taco Pizza using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco Pizza
- It’s 2 cans of crescent rolls.
- It’s 1 pound of Hamburger.
- It’s of Taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 can of refried beans.
- You need of Doritos.
- You need of Mexican cheese.
- Prepare of Lettuce.
- It’s of Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Salsa.
While tostada shells and taco shells are traditionally used for Taco Tuesday, this Taco Pizza is also a perfect Taco Tuesday dinner idea. Convenient prebaked crust makes this tasty taco pizza as easy as can be. This is a great recipe, especially if you have teenagers. There are two things that make this taco pizza super easy.
Taco Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with non stick cooking spray. Open cans of crescent rolls and spread onto baking sheet and press down building up around the pan a bit. Set aside..
- Cook hamburger on stove grounding up the meat well. Add taco seasoning and cooking according to what it says on packet. While letting the hamburger simmer open can of refried beans and dump into a small pot to cook on stove, put 2 table spoons of water in it to make it easier to stir and spread..
- Next, take refried beans and spread on to crescent rolls, top with seasoned hamburger. Sprinkle with Mexican cheese and crumbled up doritos. Place in oven for 10 mintues. You will see the stop get golden brown..
- Once it's done top with more cheese and your favorite toppings like I did in the picture. Enjoy!.
First, you can serve it cold – or warm. For most recipes that may sound gross, but trust me, cold taco pizza really works. It's what allows you to make it ahead of time, store it in the fridge, then serve a super delicious, filling dinner your family can gobble up immediately. Taco Pizza is a Mexican meets Italian dinner. Pizza dough topped with beans, salsa, beef, cheese, and all the toppings.