Taco Stuffed Avocado's. Add ground beef and taco seasoning, breaking up the meat with a wooden spoon. Remove from heat and drain fat. These avocados are loaded up with the BEST taco meat, cheese, tomatoes, lettuce and a dollop of sour cream.
Taco Stuffed Avocados is cooked flavorful ground beef stuffed in a ripe avocado loaded with chopped tomatoes, sliced olives, shredded lettuce and sprinkled cheese. Load up all your favorite taco toppings into an avocado half for an easy lunch or light dinner. If you love stuffing your food try this Taco Stuffed Peppers, Slow Cooker Stuffed Bell Peppers, Mexican Quinoa. You can have Taco Stuffed Avocado's using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco Stuffed Avocado's
- Prepare 4 of large ripe avocado's.
- Prepare 1 lb of hamburger.
- You need 1 packet of your favorite taco seasoning.
- It’s 3/4 cup of water.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need to taste of salt.
- It’s to taste of pepper.
- It’s to taste of garlic powder.
- It’s to taste of worchestire sauce.
- You need 1 of small onion chopped.
- Prepare 1-2 of sweet tomatoes.
- Prepare of Cilantro.
- Prepare of Your favorite shredded cheese, I like velveeta cheese.
- It’s of Sour Cream.
- It’s of Crumbled bacon.
Taco Stuffed Avocados are an easy-to-make, delicious low carb meal. Salads get boring, so why not eat your salad in an avocado instead? These taco stuffed avocados are packed with all of the good things you'd find in a classic taco. There is a beef taco filling with fixings such as tomatoes, onion, cheese and cilantro.
Taco Stuffed Avocado's instructions
- Halve the avocados and remove pits. Slightly hollow out avocados. Set aside..
- In a large skillet on medium high add olive and saute' onion. Add hamburger meat and all season's except taco seasoning and water. Cook till meat is browned. Add taco seasoning and water and continue to cook till meat cooks down..
- Add meat to avocados topped with tomatoes, cheese, bacon and cilantro. Add sour cream if you want. Enjoy!.
Here we ditch the taco shell and use a hollowed-out avocado to hold a spicy turkey and black bean taco filling. The flesh of the avocado gets mashed with lime juice and cilantro for a quick and easy guacamole topping. These Keto Taco Stuffed Avocados are definitely one of the easy meals on my Keto Super Taco Meat meal list. Make the taco meat, mix in some cheese, add toppings, and voila! Easy low carb gluten free keto lunch or dinner.