Taisen's frozen baked burgers. I like to thaw the frozen hamburgers a little before pulling them apart. Take your beef boullion cubes and put them in a saucepan. I don't measure , just add in enough to make a strong beef broth as I don't like it weak in flavor but.
And don't worry about dried out patties—a little Worcestershire sauce, steak sauce, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper helps keep the burgers juicy while kicking up the flavor quotient. How Long to Cook Frozen Burgers in Oven. Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written on behalf of Forward Influence for Avocados from Mexico, RITAS, and TABASCO® Brand. You can cook Taisen's frozen baked burgers using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taisen's frozen baked burgers
- You need 1 packages of of frozen hamburgers ( I try to get the leaner ones for less fat ).
- You need 2 of to 3 beef bouillon cubes.
- It’s 1 of water for the beef cubes to make beef broth.
- You need 1 of jar of beef gravy.
- You need 1 of warchestershire sauce ( to your taste ).
- You need 1 of soy sauce ( to your taste ).
- Prepare 1 of A-1 sauce ( to your taste ).
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder ( to your taste ).
- You need 1 of red pepper ( to your taste ).
- You need 1 of black pepper ( to your taste ).
- Prepare 1 of onion powder ( to your taste , or you can chop up onion and add it in the dish to cook ).
- Prepare 1 of Montreal steak seasoning ( to your taste ).
- You need 1 of meat tenderizer ( just enough to help them be mire tender , don't add to much if it has salt ).
The opinions and text are all mine. Don't worry about grilling this winter. Once the cheese has melted, remove your baking dish from the oven and top your burger with what you desire!. Baked hamburgers are the easiest way to make burgers.
Taisen's frozen baked burgers step by step
- I like to thaw the frozen hamburgers a little before pulling them apart. Setbthem in the fridge for 4 to 5 hours or on the counter for less.
- Take your beef boullion cubes and put them in a saucepan. Add water. I don't measure , just add in enough to make a strong beef broth as I don't like it weak in flavor but you can add more.
- Boil and break down the cubes on high heat. When they are dissolved , take it off the heat. Add in your jar of beef gravy and mix together. It should thicken some.
- Pre heat oven to 300.
- In a bowl mix together all of the ingredients. This will thicken into a paste if you do it with less liquid as mine did. At first it was runny until I started adding the seasonings. You don't have to make it pasty. Up to on how much of everything you use..
- In a casserole dish ( I used 2 ) , place the beef pattties in them and you can put them on top of each other. They don't stick together. Add in the saucepan with the beef broth and gravy..
- Spread the other mixture on top of the burgers. Cover with foil. If your adding onions do so before covering.
- Cook in the oven covered for 25 minutes. Pull them out , flip them over then re cover and put back in the oven. Cook for an additional 30 to 45 minutes. ( I cooked mine for about an hour and 20 minutes total ).
- If you are adding cheese , take the ones your doing with cheese, place them on a plate, add cheese and cover with a lid from a pot to melt..
- While these are still in the oven get your condiments ready 🙂 these are messy and drip , so you might want to drain the excess liquid before placing on your bun. Take the burgers out and serve with any sides and condiments you like . Enjoy !.
No need to form the patties or to keep an eye on them – let the oven do all the work for you! Ground beef is so convenient, versatile and affordable. I almost always have a package or two of vacuum-sealed ground beef in the fridge (or in the freezer), so I use it quite often when cooking. Whether you make your own Frozen Hamburger Patties or not, I can tell that there is more to do with them than just hamburgers! You don't have to settle for stuffing them into a bun with ketchup and mustard, although that is totally yummy too.