Tender Enoki Hamburger Steaks Stuffed with Cheese. Great recipe for Tender Enoki Hamburger Steaks Stuffed with Cheese. My son always wants to eat big hamburger steaks. And I worry about my husband's health.
If you wash the enoki, make. Tender Enoki Hamburger Steaks Stuffed with Cheese. Here is how you cook that. You can cook Tender Enoki Hamburger Steaks Stuffed with Cheese using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tender Enoki Hamburger Steaks Stuffed with Cheese
- Prepare 300 grams of Mixed ground beef and pork.
- It’s 300 grams of Enoki mushrooms.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 66 ml of Panko.
- You need 1 tbsp of Miso (I used Shinshu Miso).
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 4 of pieces Cheese (I used processed cheese).
Ingredients of Tender Enoki Hamburger Steaks Stuffed with Cheese. Mix ground beef and seasoning in a medium bowl until well blended. And I worry about my husband's health. Stuffed sirloin steak is also a touchdown worthy of the superbowl in my world of steak playoffs.
Tender Enoki Hamburger Steaks Stuffed with Cheese instructions
- Bring the cheese to room temperature. If the cheese is cold, it won't melt when you cook the hamburgers..
- Enoki mushrooms absorb water when you wash them, so shake off excess water so that the patties don't become soggy. I don't wash them..
- Chop the onion and enoki into 1cm pieces. Blend in a food processor until paste-like..
- Transfer the mixture from step 3 into a bowl. Add all the other ingredients, except for the cheese. Knead well and the resulting mixture should be very soft..
- Divide the mixture into 4 portions. With your hands, add the cheese slice in the middle and cover it up, and shape into a patty. The patty will be very soft, so place it immediately in a nonstick pan..
- Fry over medium to high heat. They are very soft, so fry until a crust forms, and the shape is well set. Flip the patties over, and do the same with the other side..
- When both sides are well browned, flip them again and cover the pan with a lid. Cook the pan and reduce the heat to low while cooking..
- The hamburgers are done when they release clear juice when pierced with a skewer or toothpick. Cover with the lid again, and let it rest for a few minutes in residual heat..
- They're delicious as they are, but you could eat it with your favorite sauce..
- Here I served the hamburger with grated daikon radish and shiso dressing. I recommend this..
Savory grassfed black Angus fresh off the farm is pounded thin and topped with spinach, caramelized balsamic onions, provolone and blue cheese crumbles. Wrapping them in kitchen twine will help keep all the goodness right were it belongs to meld. Cut thin slice from stem of each pepper. Cook peppers in enough boiling water to. Remove with a slotted spoon; drain on paper towels.