Teriyaki Burger Stuffed Mushrooms. These Asian style teriyaki burger stuffed mushrooms will certainly do the trick! They are tasty, low carb and keto-friendly. I think you will enjoy them, too!
Evenly season with salt and pepper to taste and brush with teriyaki marinade. Coat the grill pan with cooking spray; reheat to medium-high heat. Sear the steak on all sides. You can cook Teriyaki Burger Stuffed Mushrooms using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Burger Stuffed Mushrooms
- You need 8-10 of medium to large size button mushrooms stems removed and wiped clean with a paper towel.
- It’s 1/2 pound of ground turkey (or the meat of your choice).
- You need 2 Tablespoon of teriyaki sauce or to taste.
- You need 3 Tablespoon of minced onion.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of corn starch.
- It’s 5 of cherry tomatoes halved.
- It’s 3-4 slices of cheddar cheese cut into 4 pieces each.
In a skillet, heat oil or butter over medium heat. These baked teriyaki portobello mushrooms are both tasty and easy to prepare. I recommend you use my Homemade Teriyaki Sauce. It has just the right consistency and no oil.
Teriyaki Burger Stuffed Mushrooms step by step
- Marinate the ground meat with teriyaki sauce, onion, black pepper, and corn starch for about 30 minutes..
- Clean the mushrooms with a paper towel and set aside..
- Make meatballs of appropriate size and place them on top of mushrooms. Air fry at 380F (190C) for 10-12 minutes until the temperature reaches 165F (74F)..
- Stack 2-3 pieces of cheese over the ground meat, place half a piece of tomato on top and insert a toothpick through the combination. Air fry at 360F (180C) for 2 minutes until the cheese melts..
- Drizzle some teriyaki sauce over the stuffed mushrooms to serve..
The parchment paper keeps the mushrooms from sticking to the pan. So you get plenty of flavor without the grease. As you can see from my picture, my Teriyaki Mushroom Swiss Burger looks as good as any restaurant burger. I'll tell you it sure tasted amazing. Albeit, it was a late breakfast for me this morning but this just proves that a great burger is good anytime of day!