The Smokehouse Bacon Burger. No water added is the key to our differences because most bacons you will find (not all) have been cured with a brine. You should experience a richer flavor and less shrink (more of your slice left!) after cooking. We have Original, Peppered, Maple, Applewood, Cajun, whole or half slabs, and bacon steaks.
Order at your Chili's – or – Use My Current Location Only the best with Burgers' Smokehouse dry cured country bacon and barbecue. A tradition of quality and great taste. Save with our best Burgers' Smokehouse discounts. You can cook The Smokehouse Bacon Burger using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The Smokehouse Bacon Burger
- You need of For the burger:.
- It’s 1 lb. of ground beef.
- It’s 3-4 of brioche buns.
- It’s 1/4 of sweet onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of jalapeños, finely chopped.
- It’s to taste of Black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of Chili chipotle seasoning.
- Prepare 1 TBS. of parsley flakes.
- It’s 1 of raw egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need 2 tsp. of liquid smoke (crucial ingredient!).
- It’s of For the toppings:.
- Prepare 3-4 slices of smoked Gouda cheese.
- It’s 1 of avocado, sliced.
- You need 3-4 of tomato slices.
- Prepare of Red onion, sliced.
- Prepare of Lettuce.
- It’s 1 of jalapeño, sliced.
- It’s 1 bunch of cilantro.
- It’s 6-8 slices of crisp bacon.
- You need 2 TBS. of mayonnaise mixed with a TBS. of wasabi paste, as a condiment.
Burgers' Smokehouse is a smoked & cured meats manufacturer, with smoked meats available at your local grocery store, favorite restaurant or to ship from our mail order meat store. The new Bacon Smokehouse is a mouthwatering burger that is made with hearty and satisfying thick-cut Applewood smoked bacon, sweet and smoky bacon-onion sauce, crispy, in-house fried onion strings, real white cheddar cheese and a mild sweet mustard sauce. Customers have the option to purchase the freshly prepared burger with either a single or. McDonald's mouthwatering burgers are hot, juicy and always a great choice for your next meal.
The Smokehouse Bacon Burger instructions
- Mix all burger ingredients (except buns, haha) into the ground beef and form into 3 or 4 patties. Poke a finger-dent into the middle of each burger to prevent shrinking..
- Grill the burgers to your liking, preferably on a charcoal grill..
- Toast the brioche buns on the grill as well..
- Mix the mayonnaise and wasabi paste together to use as a condiment (sooo much better than ketchup!!).
- Slice and prepare all the toppings while burgers are grilling. Place on a large platter..
- When burgers are done, top each burger with a slice a Gouda and allow to melt..
- Remove from grill and build your burger masterpiece with all the toppings and enjoy!!.
Stop by your local McDonald's to try our selection! Basic good bacon but too expensive, still it is in the lower price range of premium thick cut bacon. The one I just received was picture perfect. The Smokehouse BBQ Bacon Sandwich features a boneless breast of chicken, marinated with a special blend of seasonings and grilled for a tender and juicy backyard-grilled taste. It is served on a toasted, buttered sweet yeast bun with Colby-Jack cheese and is topped with bacon hand-tossed in a brown sugar and pepper blend, green leaf lettuce.