Thin Crust Chicken Tikka Pizzas. Great recipe for Thin Crust Chicken Tikka Pizzas. #zing Thin Crust Pizzas made in the comfort of home sweet home with fresh ingredients and without much hassle and efforts. It's all worth it in the end. You will be delighted to see a contended smile on your loved ones faces.
What is the difference between thick & thin crust pizza? Add & spread pizza sauce,add chicken tikka chunks,jalapenos,onion,cheddar cheese,mozzarella cheese, capsicum,black olives,dried oregano and red chilli crushed. This Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza is a fusion of two takeout favorites. You can have Thin Crust Chicken Tikka Pizzas using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thin Crust Chicken Tikka Pizzas
- It’s 2 tsp of Dry Yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt or to taste.
- It’s 3 cups of All Purpose Flour or Maida.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of lukewarm milk.
- Prepare of FOR THE CHICKEN -.
- You need 500 gm of Chicken Boneless cubes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt or to taste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger garlic powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Tikka Masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Red Chilli powder.
- It’s of FOR THE TOPPINGS -.
- Prepare 1 cup of Pizza Sauce.
- You need 2 cups of Mozzarella Cheese shredded.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 cup of Capsicum thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of Onions thinly sliced.
The rich, spiced sauce and tender meat of the chicken tikka masala top a thin, chewy crust and gets covered with melty mozzarella, red onions, and cilantro in this best-of-both-worlds pizza! Order Domino's Pizza online now for tasty food & pizza delivery or takeaway.. Dive into the spice of marinated tikka chunks, onion & green peppers. CRUST However, the end result was disappointing.
Thin Crust Chicken Tikka Pizzas instructions
- Add sugar and yeast to warm milk and mix lightly. Allow it to prove for 4 to 5 minutes. It should be frothy and also a bit smelly. If not discard it and make a fresh one. This is really important for a good pizza base..
- In a mixing bowl, add the flour, salt and the olive oil. Now add this yeast mix to the flour and make a smooth dough out of it. Knead this dough until it's smooth and apply a few drops of olive oil to it and cover it up with a cling wrap and leave it in a dark place in your kitchen to double up in volume..
- Meanwhile, cut the veggies and keep aside. In a pan, heat a tablespoon of olive oil and saute the ginger garlic powder. Add the boneless chicken cubes to it. Add all the ingredients listed in it's preparation before covering with a lid..
- Saute them all on a low heat. Allow it to simmer until done. Next take out the dough and punch it down once to release the air. Grease a pizza pan and spread the dough in it..
- Next spread some pizza sauce and the toppings. Bake this in a preheated oven on 180° for 18 to 20 minutes or a little more. It depends on the oven temperature. So keep an eye after 15 minutes. Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese and tear the cheddar slices on top of it followed by some Italian seasoning..
- Serve it right away. Gooey and cheesy to the last bite..
Nothing like one would consider pizza of any sort. Find the best choices for your freezer with Culinary Circle products. Learn more and discover where you can find Culinary Circle frozen foods at a supermarket near you. Select your favorite Veg/Non-Veg Pizzas and get the best deals/coupons online. However, this certainly was "quick and easy," and the dough was very easy to work with.