Tofu Hamburgers Topped with Butter Soy Sauce and Vegetables. I like to eat my 'Chicken & Tofu Burgers' with 'Ponzu' mixed with grated Daikon Radish and a little bit Chilli, but this 'Teriyaki Sauce' is also really good! 'Teriyaki Sauce' is usually made with Soy Sauce, Mirin and Sugar. For this dish, I added Rice Vinegar, that makes the sauce next level. Great recipe for Tofu Hamburgers Topped with Butter Soy Sauce and Vegetables.
Add the juice of one lime, the soy sauce and chilli flakes, stirring to combine. Serve the rolls alongside the peanut sauce and a wedge of lime. Sprinkle with a few sesame seeds to garnish. You can cook Tofu Hamburgers Topped with Butter Soy Sauce and Vegetables using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tofu Hamburgers Topped with Butter Soy Sauce and Vegetables
- You need 1 of recipe Tofu Hamburger Patty Recipe.
- Prepare 1 bag of Bean sprouts.
- You need 1 small of bag; optional A pack of assorted cut vegetables (any kind).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 1 of optional Shiso leaves.
- Prepare 1 of optional Green onions.
Place tofu cubes on double-thick layer of. dissolves. It can be served hot, cold, or room temperature, simply as is or with a variety of vegetables; it can also be topped with tofu for some added protein. The mixture of peanut butter, soy sauce, garlic, sesame oil, and ginger combine into a smooth and flavorful sauce; the cayenne pepper adds the right amount of heat while the lime juice brings a. Stir in the tofu and the sauce and cook until tofu is heated through and sauce is slightly thickened.
Tofu Hamburgers Topped with Butter Soy Sauce and Vegetables step by step
- Refer tofor the tofu patties. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156703-tofu-hamburgers-this-recipe-comes-directly-from-a-former-chef.
- Refer tofor how to cook the patties. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145488-a-hamburger-chef-teaches-you-how-to-pan-fry-hamburgers.
- This time I used this package of vegetables. It contains bean sprouts, garlic chives, and carrots. Thinly slice the vegetables (except for the bean sprouts) so they will cook through easily..
- Add butter to a frying pan and add the vegetables and garlic! Stir-fry..
- When the vegetables wilt, add the soy sauce and sake! It will sizzle!!.
- When the tofu hamburgers are done cooking, place on a dish!.
- Top the hamburgers with the stir-fried vegetables from Step 5! Make sure you pour the juices on too!.
- Scatter green onions over the top and it's all done! Easy, right?.
Serve immediately over noodles or whole grain. Toss with tofu and peanut butter mixture until well coated. Remove tofu from the frying pan. In a small bowl, mix the peanut butter, soy sauce, boiling water and brown sugar. Place the red cabbage salad, kūmara, bok choy and tofu in a bowl.