Vickys Pork, Apple & Mustard Burgers, GF DF EF SF NF. Vickys Pork and Apple Meatloaf GF DF EF SF NF My favourite meatloaf recipe! Great recipe for Vickys Pork & Apple Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF. I have another similar recipe posted which contains much more vegetables but some people prefer theirs on the side, hence this version!
My son Jack can't eat beef so I make a lot of pork and chicken burgers. He really enjoys these and I serve without buns but with mashed potato instead Great recipe for Vickys Roast Belly of Pork w/ Apple & Cider Gravy GF DF EF SF NF. I saw a fabulous piece of pork belly on special and just couldn't turn it down! You can cook Vickys Pork, Apple & Mustard Burgers, GF DF EF SF NF using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Pork, Apple & Mustard Burgers, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 750 grams of pork mince.
- It’s 1/2 of small onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of medium eating apples, grated.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of gluten-free breadcrumbs.
- It’s 6 tsp of wholegrain mustard.
- It’s 2 tbsp of finely chopped parsley.
- Prepare dash of vegetable oil to bind.
- You need of salt & pepper.
Vickys Apple 'Cookies', Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free step by step. To make the salad, toss the radishes, cucumber, vinegar and sugar in a large bowl. Drain, then return to the bowl along with the apple, coriander and mint, and combine. Pork chops are a classic dinner staple.
Vickys Pork, Apple & Mustard Burgers, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat the grill / broiler to medium-low.
- Mix everything together in a bowl. If the mixture isn't sticking together add a touch of applesauce to help it bind or add more breadcrumbs if it's too wet.
- Take a little ball of mixture, grill off and taste so you can adjust the seasoning for the rest of the mixture. You may like to add extra mustard.
- Form into 6 patties then put under the grill for 15 – 20 minutes, turning often.
- Serve in a burger bun with relish and the usual sides or with mashed potatoes and vegetables. Goes great with brown sauce! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350429-vickys-homemade-fruity-brown-hp-sauce.
I must admit, as a kid I came to dread having pork chops for dinner. They were dry and bland and just not very appetizing. Well these pork chops are none of that, thanks to the addition of apples and apple butter. Am I speaking your language yet? This Apple Butter Pork Chop Recipe brings favorite fall flavors to life and smells divine when cooking.