White Pizza Grilled Cheese. And because they are packed with protein, I also sometimes serve them as the main food at lighter meals, too. Of course, they make amazing party appetizers, as well. Cut them into smaller, bite-sized pieces and you.
This grilled cheese is, in a word, PACKED with cheese. First, we make an roasted garlic herb studded mascarpone spread. This goes on the insides of each bread slice. You can have White Pizza Grilled Cheese using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of White Pizza Grilled Cheese
- It’s 2 cups of mozzarella (I used a provolone mozzarella blend).
- Prepare 1/2 c of ricotta cheese.
- You need 2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 12 slices of bread.
- Prepare of Softened butter.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
In a small bowl, mix together the ricotta, olive oil, garlic, basil, oregano, salt, and black pepper. Using tongs, flip the dough over onto the baking sheet. Top with half the shredded cheese. Repeat with the remaining dough, topping and cheese.
White Pizza Grilled Cheese instructions
- Mix first 6 ingredients together. I let it sit for an hour or two so the flavors intensify..
- Spread a slice of bread with a scant amount of softened butter and dust with garlic powder. Place in a frying pan, butter side down..
- Spread 2-3 tbsp of cheese mixture on bread and top with another bread slice that has been spread with butter and garlic powder(butter up).
- Fry on each side until golden..
- I served this with cream of tomato soup and a side salad!.
Use this white cream sauce to top pizza or pasta. This is a rich, heavy and delicious cream sauce, so very little is needed in order to get a great flavor. The garlic powder, Italian seasonings and salt and pepper are barely even needed with all that milk, butter, and Parmesan cheese! Use it to create the perfect vegetarian pizza! For the white pizza: In a small bowl, mix together the ricotta and fontina cheeses along with the thyme, rosemary, honey and some salt and pepper.