Yogurt Crust Pizzas. Mix flour and Greek yogurt together in a bowl; transfer to a work surface floured with self-rising flour. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour and baking powder, whisking to combine. Add any additional dried herbs or spices here.
Want a keto or low carb pizza dough? Try this low carb pizza crust recipe. I don't recommend using regular yogurt, also known as plain yogurt, for the dough. You can cook Yogurt Crust Pizzas using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yogurt Crust Pizzas
- It’s 4 cups of self rising flour.
- You need 4 cups of Fage Total 0% yogurt.
- Prepare of Pizza sauce, your favorite.
- It’s of Any pizza toppings you desire.
Plain yogurt is simply too thin to form a durable and fluffy dough. The most suitable yogurt is one that is naturally thick and tart. Sprinkle surface of dough with a little more flour and roll or pat/stretch into a shape to fit a pizza pan or baking sheet. Place your pizza-to-be on a pan lined with a silicone mat or sprayed with cooking spray.
Yogurt Crust Pizzas step by step
- It is important to use self rising flour. This recipe can be adjusted depending on how many crusts you want to make just remember its equal measurements: 1 cup of flour per 1 cup of yogurt..
- Mix together the yogurt and flour until well combined..
- Turn dough out onto clean floured surface. Knead for about 8 minutes..
- Separate into dough balls for pizza crust. You can make as large or small as you like. I made several handful sizes for personal pizzas..
- Roll each ball out completely with roller then place onto greased baking sheet and poke each several times with fork to vent..
- Cook in preheated 450 degree oven for about 20 minutes. I flipped them over halfway through to ensure equal browning. They may still be pliable and that is okay because once you add toppings they will crisp up. Keep ones aside you want to use now and place extras in ziplock bag in freezer for another day. Easy weeknight meal!.
- Set up topping station. Have kids/spouse top pizzas with toppings they desire. Makes it personal and fun for everyone! (Beer optional) lol..
- Top pizzas as desired and return to 450 degree oven for about 10 minutes or until hot and bubbly..
Spread out dough on non-stick baking sheets. Top the dough with your choice toppings. To whip up the dough for the simple no-yeast pizza recipe, all you need to do is combine the four ingredients and divide into four balls, to make four individual bases. Put the flour and yogurt in a large bowl and mix with a fork until a shaggy dough forms. Greek yogurt is the secret ingredient in this two-ingredient pizza dough recipe that is quick and easy to prepare.