"The Full Monty" Stuffed Burger. "The Full Monty" Stuffed Burger A made from scratch burger recipe I created a few summers ago, always a hit! You can adjust the ingredients as the recipe change slightly each time I make it. It's my hubby's birthday today, and he has requested for his dinner tonight, these stuffed burgers.
Stuffed Burger Recipe "The Full Monty" Exclusive Pitmaster Gear. Why: It's delicious, ingredients are top quality, and cooked to perfection. This means you won't feel lethargic and gross like most greasy burger joints make you feel. You can have "The Full Monty" Stuffed Burger using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of "The Full Monty" Stuffed Burger
- Prepare 1 pack of Lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 pack of Ground pork.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbs of Parsley.
- Prepare 1 cup of panko.
- It’s 1 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of granulated garlic.
- It’s of Salt and pepper to season.
- It’s 3 cups of Shredded Monterey jack cheese (approximate).
- You need 3 tsp of hickory liquid smoke.
- It’s 1 pack of bacon (optional).
Not quite "The Full Monty," but pretty good nonetheless! It's my hubby's birthday today, and he has requested for his dinner tonight, these stuffed burgers. He will have to barbecue them, but he doesn't mind at all, because the payoff is amazing. Stuffed Burger Recipe "The Full Monty" by I Love Grilling Meat
"The Full Monty" Stuffed Burger instructions
- Gently combine ground pork, beef, Panko, Worcestershire, liquid smoke, parsley, onion, chopped bacon (optional)..
- Make into roughly golf ball size balls (maybe a little larger).
- Flatten into a Patty try to keep it as thick as possible depending on preference of course.
- Press down the middle a bit, creating an indent (this help the burger cook evenly) and put on about a tablespoon (maybe a pinch more, I try and pack as much as possible because I love melty cheese).
- Take a second ball and press into a Patty, put on top of the cheese and pinch the Patty's together. (tip: I also roll and press the sides in, to make it look like a normal patty).
- Let Patty's rest at room temp for approximately an hour..
- Light BBQ and put on full heat let the grill heat up..
- Grill the burgers on high, until done. (I usually wait until the cheese starts oozing out a little).
Ever wondered what beef heaven looks like? This stuffed burger recipe is inspired by the all-time. The Texas Backyard BBQ Burger Recipe. Stuffed Burger Recipe "The Full Monty" How To: Oklahoma Onion Burger Recipe From Sid's Diner. Seafood of your choice is boiled in seasoned stock and smothered in garlic butter & spices.