Avocado Turkey Burgers. This turkey burger recipe with avocado makes for the perfect weeknight dinner option because it comes together quickly – both the meal prep and the actual cooking of the burger. Topping them with avocado and cheese makes for a super delicious Avocado Turkey Burger dinner. Turkey Burgers are one of my favorite things to make for a quick, easy and healthy dinner!
In a large skillet, saute the corn, onion and peppers in oil until crisp-tender. Best Ever Healthy Turkey Burger with Avocado. It's gluten free, dairy free, perfect for grilling season and seriously the best ever! You can have Avocado Turkey Burgers using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Avocado Turkey Burgers
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare 1 of egg white or 3 tbsp of liquid egg whites.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 of avocados, mashed.
- You need 2 of roma tomatoes, de-seeded and diced.
Turkey burgers can be amazing if they are done right. I love avocado so trying this one sounds great! I have a great recipe for Asian turkey burgers. It has one ingredient that isn't healthy, but they are awesome.
Avocado Turkey Burgers step by step
- Mix ground turkey, onion, pepper and egg whites in a bowl..
- Make into four patties..
- Cook patties on medium heat for about 7 minutes on each side, I prefer grilling them..
- I like melting either swiss or fresh mozzarella cheese over them..
- Spread avocado on top bun and then add the diced tomatoes. I like using a multi-grain. Place favorite condiment on bottom bun, mayo works great..
Turkey, egg, water chestnuts, bread crumbs, teriyaki baste and glaze sauce, hot sauce, ginger and French's French fried onions. Turkey burgers always sound like a great idea, but they too often taste like a fat sawdust patty. Mashing avocado into the turkey mixture helps prevent the meat from shrinking. Add turkey, caramelized onions, and olive oil to a large mixing bowl and combine thoroughly. Preheat grill, broiler, or sauté pan over medium-high heat.