Bacon cheeseburger bomb. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy. Bacon Cheeseburger bombs are not only delicious, they're simple to put together and my kids just gobble them up… who am I kidding, so do I!! A warm crispy sesame crust loaded up with gooey cheese, seasoned ground beef, onions, bacon and all the fixin's packed into one neat tidy little bundle!
All the other ingredients will be cooked by the time the bacon on the outside crisp up. I do recommend reaching for a thinner style bacon over a thick cut. Dinner tonight: bacon, cheese and ground beef, all wrapped up in a sesame bun. You can have Bacon cheeseburger bomb using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon cheeseburger bomb
- You need 1 can of biscuits.
- It’s 1 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 5 slices of bacon chopped.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of ketchup.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of barbecue sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of yellow mustard.
- You need 5 oz of cheddar cheese chopped into 10 square.
- It’s of Sesame seeds optional.
Needless to say, this recipe is the bomb. Add the beef, garlic, onion powder, salt, and pepper to a mixing bowl and stir well to combine. Place bacon on foil-lined cookie sheet with sides. Whether you're trying to please picky kiddos or a big group of grown kids, we've got three words for you: bacon cheeseburger bombs.
Bacon cheeseburger bomb step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large pan brown ground beef and bacon together drain grease.
- Add cream cheese,ketchup,barbecue sauce and mustard stir over low heat until cream cheese is melted allow to cool.
- Roll each biscuit out very thin place 2 tablespoons beef mixture on each biscuit and add 1 square of cheese wrap the biscuit around the beef/cheese and tightly sealed edges.
- Place biscuit on parchment lined pan Seam side down brush with egg white sprinkle with sesame seed optional.
- Put them in the oven and turn down the heat to 350° bake 13 to 16 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve warm.
A seasoned ground beef and bacon mixture is wrapped in biscuit dough with cheddar cheese and pickles. Add ground beef, increase heat to medium and cook until browned. Meanwhile, cook bacon in a separate pan over medium heat. Once crispy, remove from heat and let bacon cool on a paper towel. Add bacon into the beef mixture.