Baked Honey Butter Loose Meat Sliders. Place butter and honey in a small bowl. See great recipes for Baked Honey Butter Loose Meat Sliders too! See great recipes for Baked Honey Butter Loose Meat Sliders too!
Baked Honey Butter Loose Meat Sliders. We needed something for dinner and I had all ingredients on hand. The honey butter element adds a nice extra layer of flavor. You can cook Baked Honey Butter Loose Meat Sliders using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Honey Butter Loose Meat Sliders
- It’s 16-24 of slider buns or small dinner rolls.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground pork.
- It’s 1 of medium Vidalia or yellow onion – finely chopped.
- It’s 3/4 cup of beef broth.
- You need 2 tbs of low sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground mustard.
- Prepare 2 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbs of honey.
- It’s 8-12 slices of American or cheddar cheese (optional).
A summer BBQ menu isn't complete without a side of baked beans. They're delicious with a juicy burger or a nicely grilled hot dog. It's a classic side dish that can be prepared sweeter (think apples and brown sugar) or savory (hello bacon!). Spread ham with honey mustard and onions and close sandwiches.
Baked Honey Butter Loose Meat Sliders instructions
- In a skillet over medium heat brown ground beef and ground pork with onion powder, garlic powder, ground mustard and chopped onion until no pink remains, breaking up to a fine crumble as you go..
- Drain meat when done if desired (sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. Just depends how much fat there is). Add beef broth and soy sauce, stir to combine. Bring to a rapid simmer. Let simmer uncovered until liquid reduces to almost nothing, stirring occasionally. About 10 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Leaving buns/rolls connected to each other, carefully split tops from bottoms. Place bottoms in 9×13" baking dish. Spread meat mixture over bottoms evenly. Layer with cheese if desired (which I highly recommend). Cover with bun/roll tops..
- Place butter and honey in a small bowl. Microwave 20-30 seconds to melt. Stir. Brush over slider tops. Place sliders in oven uncovered and bake 10-15 minutes or until tops are golden..
- Remove from oven. Let cool 5-10 minutes. Pull/cut apart to serve and enjoy!.
Brush poppyseed dressing on tops of buns until all buns are coated. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. These little sliders deliver big Buffalo chicken flavor without the messiness of wings. The spicy-sweet meatballs are a hit on game day with kids and adults alike. —Julie Peterson, Crofton, Maryland Looking for mini burger and slider recipes? Layer the meats on top, then the cheese.