Beef double patty burger. Made of solid durable aluminum alloy with non-stick coating surface, easy to use and clean up. Practical patty press help you to make tasty hamburgers and cheeseburgers with ease. Flip the patties and top with a slice of cheese.
In the spirit of doubling down on the things we love, we've put together a roundup of burgers with double the beef from across the country, from fast food-style, to burger-pile style, to smashed style, to super cheesy style, and everything in between. We are the UK's number one food brand. Whether you're looking for healthy recipes and guides, family projects and meal plans, the latest gadget reviews, foodie travel inspiration or just the perfect recipe for dinner tonight, we're here to help. You can have Beef double patty burger using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef double patty burger
- It’s 250 grms of Beef mince.
- You need 1 tsp of red crushed chilli.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of crushed zeera.
- Prepare 1 tsp of green chilli paste.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 2 tbls of oil.
- You need 1 piece of coal (for smoke).
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s of Onion slices 1 small.
- You need 1 tbls of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tbls of Chilli garlic sauce.
- Prepare 1 of round bun.
When fully assembled this exposed edge of the beef patty makes the finished burger look more appealing, and the first few bites are extra cheesy. On the thickness I use different patties for different applications, thin patties are great for if you feel like a double or want to load up with a variety of toppings. Thick patties are for when you want the beef to really take centre stage. If it's your first time mincing your own beef go the thick patty.
Beef double patty burger instructions
- Mix beef mince with salt, red crushed chilli, crushed zeera, green chilli paste chopped onions and ginger garlic paste..
- Make Mix and make round beef patty and fry in oil from both sides till done and tender..
- Toss bun on grill pan or simple pan then spread mayonnaise, place beef patty on it..
- Make simple egg omelette and place it on top of the patty add some grilled onions, pour chilli garlic sauce and place another patty then add spoon of mayonnaise and cover with another bun slice. Tap it and enjoy..
Ultimate Angus Classic BBQ™ Ultimate Angus Mushroom Swiss™ WHOPPER® Double WHOPPER® with Cheese. A patty is a flattened, usually round, serving of ground meat or meat alternatives. The meat is compacted and shaped, cooked, and served. Patties can be eaten with a knife and fork in dishes like Salisbury steak, but are typically served in a sort of sandwich called a "burger", or a hamburger if the patty is made from ground beef. The term "patty" is used in many varieties of English, but less.