Beef,shrimp and broccoli special. Beef,shrimp and broccoli special step by step. Cook burger patties to medium well add chopped onions and allow to soften season to taste set aside. Steam shrimp using beer your choice until done season to taste using Goya,salt and pepper set aside.
Shrimp sautéed with fresh broccoli, bell pepper, zucchini, carrot, and celery in our special spicy Hunan sauce. Shrimp sautéed with broccoli and carrots in a special white sauce. It cooks up quickly, can be served over rice, noodles, or by itself, and tastes absolutely amazing! You can cook Beef,shrimp and broccoli special using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef,shrimp and broccoli special
- You need 8 of burger patties.
- You need 10 of broccoli florets.
- It’s 15-20 of jumbo shrimp pre cooked or raw.
- You need 2 bags of instant rice.
- It’s 2 packs of instant gravy.
- You need of Season all to perfected taste.
- You need of Cocktail sauce.
- It’s of Chinky”s special seafood sauce.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Goya.
- It’s of Beer.
- You need of Butter.
- You need of Chopped onions.
- You need of Chinky”s sauce is secret sorry.
First, prepare the shrimp and broccoli. While that's happening, mix the chicken stock, sugar, soy sauces, oyster sauce, sesame oil and white pepper and set aside. I hope this video has taught you how to make Chinese restaurant shrimp and broccoli. This meal was very easy to make..
Beef,shrimp and broccoli special step by step
- Cook burger patties to medium well add chopped onions and allow to soften season to taste set aside.
- Steam shrimp using beer your choice until done season to taste using Goya,salt and pepper set aside..
- Steam broccoli and season to taste using butter,salt and pepper until tender then set aside.
- Boil 2 bags of instant rice set aside.
- Cold mix brown gravy with water whisking well adding salt and pepper to taste bring to boil until it thickens then add to chopped burger patties with onions allow to simmer for ten mins.
- Prep plate with rice base adding gravy and chopped burger with onions add broccoli to plate and shrimp. Serve with cocktail sauce on side.
A fresh shrimp and sliced beef blended in special hot spicy sauce, w. baby corn, celery, water chestnut Whisk together the oyster sauce, sesame oil, sherry, soy sauce, sugar, and cornstarch in a bowl, and stir until the sugar has dissolved. Add steak, season with salt and pepper, and toss until steak is coated. If you then add the broccoli to the same pan with the shrimp, the shrimp are very overcooked by the time the broccoli is tender crisp, unless it is blanched first. Better to take the shrimp out of the pan and set aside, then cook the broccoli. Return the shrimp to the pan with broccoli and sauce at the end.