Best semi-homemade pizza EVER!. Great recipe for Best semi-homemade pizza EVER!. Did you know that your favorite pizza place sells their pizza dough!?!?! Enjoy these little moments with your kids and make their favorite Friday night dinner!
Enjoy these little moments with your kids and make their favorite Friday night dinner! Cover the pizza with the pepperoni slices and sprinkle the basil all over the pizza. Remove from the oven and slice with a pizza cutter. You can have Best semi-homemade pizza EVER! using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Best semi-homemade pizza EVER!
- You need 18 of " pizza dough from your favorite local pizza restaurant – they actually sell their dough!!!!! Winning!.
- It’s 1 jar of store bought pizza sauce.
- Prepare 1 of large bag of mozzarella cheese or low moisture mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of I bag of pepperoni.
- Prepare of Pretty much anything you want to add.
Fresh and low-moisture mozzarella make for a winning combination. You Need Two Kinds of Mozzarella. I dot the stretched dough with half-thumb-size pieces of fresh mozzarella. The BEST summer dessert that's topped with fresh fruit and has a soft sugar cookie crust.
Best semi-homemade pizza EVER! step by step
- Pre heat oven to 450.
- If stored in refrigerator allow to come to room temp on kitchen counter. Place dough on 18 inch pizza pan. I prefer a pan which allows the bottom of crust to crisp(the ones with holes on the bottom)..
- With your fingertips press down quickly, the inside of the pizza dough to outside where you want your crust to begin. The purpose is to stretch the dough enough to into a circle that you can now pick up and move around the inside of the dough… stretching to make thinner allowing a more restaurant style pizza..
- Now, ladel/spoon as little (my preference) or as much pizza sauce as you like with getting any on the crust zone. Next, add cheese and top with pepperoni..
- Place pizza inside and bake till geese melts. Slice and enjoy with your family! It taste just like Empire's NYC style pizza! Except a large didn't cost $25 and I made it myself!.
Super simple to make and always a hit. You'll absolutely love this easy fruit pizza!. This is one of my all-time favorite fruit desserts. The sugar cookie crust topped with the cream cheese frosting and fresh fruit is absolute perfection. In an atmosphere as inviting as her recipes, Sandra Lee, author of the best-selling cookbook Semi-Homemade Cooking, shares her techniques for combining fresh ingredients with specially selected.