Brad's buffalo chicken burger. Buffalo Chicken Burgers are EASY to make, juicy burgers that are chock full of flavor – and taste just like chicken wings (maybe even better?). No dry, bland chicken burgers here! A healthy recipe that your whole family will love.
That blend of spicy from the buffalo sauce, and the cool creamy cheese is seriously addicting. So first, the chicken burger itself is quite mild. You can add more hot sauce if you want to the burger, but the more liquid you add the wetter the chicken mixture will. You can have Brad's buffalo chicken burger using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's buffalo chicken burger
- Prepare 2 of lg chicken breasts.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, beaten.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- You need 1/4 cup of Frank's red hot buffalo sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of butter.
- You need of Toppings.
- It’s 2 of cheddar jalapeño bagels.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Ranch dressing.
- Prepare slices of Pepper jack cheese.
- You need leaves of Radicchio.
- You need slices of Tomato.
- It’s slices of Sweet onion.
Buffalo Brads Cebu City; Buffalo Brads, Lahug; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Buffalo Brads Restaurant on Zomato Personally, I don't like to choose between the two… instead, I combine them into one delicious recipe for buffalo chicken burgers! These hearty patties are crammed with flavor. We're talking chicken, celery, carrots, hot sauce, and blue cheese all wrapped up in a crisp lettuce bun. Delivery was a bit slow as they are still working out the kinks.
Brad's buffalo chicken burger instructions
- Cut chicken into chicken tender sized pieces. Season well with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Let sit 15 minutes..
- Place flour in a bowl, and beaten eggs in another..
- Heat oil in a heavy, large frying pan. Medium heat. Roll chicken in flour, then dip in egg. Roll back in flour, dip back in egg. Roll in flour again. This will give a nice thick coating. Fry in oil until golden brown on all sides..
- Meanwhile, in a microwave safe bowl, combine buffalo sauce and butter. Microwave until sauce is warm and butter is melted. Stir well..
- Drain chicken on paper towels when done..
- Butter split bagels. Toast in a dry pan until browned. Meanwhile prepare toppings..
- On one half of bagels, spread mayonnaise. On other spread ranch dressing..
- Place drained chicken tenders in a bowl. Add buffalo sauce. Toss to coat. Place on bagels and add desired toppings..
- Serve immediately. Enjoy..
I ordered my burger medium and it was thoroughly cooked through. For as many toppings as the burger had, the meat was flavorless and over cooked. The bun was dry as well and a bit burned. I had high hopes as the burger looked delicious. My friend's chicken sandwich was about the same.