Brad's muffelletta burger. Brad's shrimp and cod po' boy. See great recipes for Grilled turkey and havarti sandwiches with garlic mayo too! This recipe is also pretty versatile.
This recipe can be used to make either hamburger buns or hot dog buns. My husband says they are 'top of the line.' Nice and soft. Get fluffy, tender dinner rolls from standard ingredients. You can have Brad's muffelletta burger using 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's muffelletta burger
- Prepare of For the burger.
- Prepare 2 lbs of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded pepper jack.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of herbs de province.
- It’s 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of hard salami.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of geona salami.
- Prepare of For the olive salad.
- You need 6 Oz of pitted olive medly, including kalamata, Manzanilla,.
- You need of And colossal queen olives.
- It’s 4 Oz of chopped black olives.
- Prepare 4 Oz of sun dried tomatoes.
- It’s 4.5 Oz of marinated artichoke hearts.
- You need 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 of small red onion, chopped.
- It’s of For the toppings.
- Prepare 6 of pretzel buns.
- Prepare of Sliced havarti cheese.
- Prepare of Garlic aioli.
The unorthodox method is easy and requires little kneading. Somehow a lidded plastic bowl magically. We are committed to satisfying our customers with great food and excellent service. Whatever you're in the mood for, you can find it here!
Brad's muffelletta burger step by step
- Mix all burger ingredients except cheese and salami. Let sit in the refrigerator for 1 hour..
- Mix the shredded burger cheese..
- Add all ingredients of the olive salad to a food processor. Pulse until well chopped. Refrigerate..
- Preheat and oil grill..
- Make burger patties. Press them large and thin. Place a good pinch of mixed cheese in the middle. Wrap burger around cheese and seal. Press flat again..
- Grill burgers until done. Add havarti cheese before removing so it will melt..
- Toast pretzel buns on grill. Remove. Dress buns with garlic aioli. Place burger on bun. Top with 2 slices of each kind of salami. Add olive salad. Serve immediately. Enjoy.
Copycat Recipes Looking for copycat recipes? Find a selection of high-quality Breads & Bakery products at Costco Business Center for delivery to your business. Saw this and had to cook it. For the burger, lean ground beef, parmesan cheese, shredded cheddar, shredded pepper jack, minced garlic, herbs de province, white pepper. Find bread recipes, videos, and ideas from Food Network.