Breakfast Pizza Minis (quick & easy). Breakfast Pizza Recipes Homemade breakfast pizzas make an easy morning meal. With toppings like bacon, eggs, sausage, or even fruit, there's sure to be a favorite for even the pickiest of eaters. Quick Mini Pizza, a recipe you can try with your kids.
Black Bean & Scrambled Egg Breakfast Tacos. Huevos Divorciados Not only are they unbelievably delicious, they're unbelievably quick and easy to make, which means they're perfect for lazy weekend brunches and/or quick and easy weekday breakfasts. Mini Breakfast Pizzas are going to be the next big thing. . . You can cook Breakfast Pizza Minis (quick & easy) using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Pizza Minis (quick & easy)
- It’s of Libby's Country Sausage Gravy.
- You need of Shredded Cheddar Cheese (sharp, mild or whatever cheese u like).
- Prepare of refrigerated biscuits (preferably the layer ones u peel).
- You need of eggs or 5 egg whites.
- Prepare of cookie sheet for baking.
- It’s of nonstick cooking spray to keep biscuits from sticking.
- You need of skillet to cook eggs in.
I can feel it. 😉 I've been reeeeeally into breakfast lately. Grease a baking sheet with olive oil or cooking spray. Whisk together eggs and cream in a medium bowl until light and frothy. So, we've got a similar idea going on here for these Freezer-Friendly Mini Breakfast Pizzas.
Breakfast Pizza Minis (quick & easy) instructions
- Preheat oven to whatever it says on biscuits directions (usually 375°).
- Let oven heat up while u prepare the food (at least 15 mins).
- Beat eggs with a fork or whisk until scambled.
- Cook scrambled eggs in skillet w/ cooking spray just until done over med. to med-high heat (don't brown or overcook & no salt).
- Set eggs aside, open biscuits, flatten them out w/ hands & fingers (not too much though or it will rip the dough).
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray & place flattened biscuits on it.
- Spoon 2-3 teaspoons of the sausage gravy on top & spread around but not too close to edges (leave a space around the edges that's about the thickness of index finger).
- Next sprinkle scrambled eggs on top of gravy on all biscuits (do not salt eggs. the cheese & gravy are salty enough).
- Sprinkle the tops with about 1 tablespoon each of cheese (don't use too much cheese. the gravy is salty & too much will overpower).
- At this point u can sprinkle some pepper or dried parsley on top. Now put in oven & bake until biscuit crusts are golden & done! ENJOY!!.
- U can also cook & brown some shredded hash browns & maybe onions or peppers & put on top the eggs before the cheese!.
- Or if u have kids who like bell peppers u can have them use a star or heart or whatever shaped cookie cutter and make shapes out of the peppers & place on top of cheese before baking! Just a couple ideas to make it ur own! :-).
Grab a package of English muffins, spread a little pizza sauce on 'em. Top with cheese, mini breakfast sausages and bell peppers. Remove from oven and top with scrambled eggs and green onions. These Quick and Easy Mini Breakfast Bites are not only perfect for Mother's Day but are also great any day. You can even make them ahead and freeze them for a quick weekday breakfast.