Brinjal Pizza Discs. Fry the brinjal slices in batches until crispy. Fry the sage in the same oil until crispy – becareful as the hot oil tends to spatter. Spread the sun-dried tomato pesto or pasta sauce on the pizza bases, then sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over.
In case the mixture becomes too watery, add a little more besan to make it consistent. Place all the eggplant discs on a large plate and put the above mixture on each of the discs like the way you top a pizza. Brush with olive oil then place on an oil baking sheet. You can have Brinjal Pizza Discs using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brinjal Pizza Discs
- You need of large eggplant, cut into 1/2 inch slices.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of oregano.
- You need of salt.
- You need of freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare of pizza sauce.
- You need of jalapeño thinly sliced.
- It’s of small capsicum chopped finely.
- You need of Mozzarela cheese, sliced.
- Prepare of small tomatoes, sliced.
- You need of medium onion finely chopped.
- It’s of corn kernels.
- It’s of rice flour.
- You need of Chilli flakes (optional).
Once the eggplant discs are done, remove from the oven then turn the oven to broil. Rinse salt from eggplant and pat discs dry with a tea towel. How to make fake eggplant pizza, goat cheese, grapes and black garlic honey Difficulty: Easy. We let the eggplant sweat for an hour before drying it with absorbent paper.
Brinjal Pizza Discs instructions
- Wash the eggplant and cut into 1/2 inch slices..
- Place on paper towels, sprinkle with salt and red chilli powder and let them sit for about 15 minutes to remove extra moisture..
- Now squeeze them carefully to remove the juice, and pat them dry with paper towels..
- Meanwhile preheat a non stick pan. Now dip each brinjal slice in the rice flour and coat nicely..
- Place the eggplant slices in the pan and drizzle a few drops of olive oil, freshly ground black pepper and oregano..
- Roast the eggplant for about 5 minutes..
- Remove the slices from the pan, add tomato sauce or pizza pasta sauce, chopped onion, tomatoes, capsicum and corn..
- Spread grated Mozzarella cheese, chilli flakes and oregano on top..
- Place the brinjal discs on the preheated pan and cover with a lid..
- Cook for 3-5 minutes until cheese has melted and you get the aroma..
- Serve hot immediately..
- My tips 1. Alternatively you can bake in otg or microwave for 3-5 minutes until cheese melts. 2. These toppings are just an idea you can top with whatever you like..
Brush each eggplant disc with extra virgin. Heat a little oil in pan and gently fry the brinjal slices till they are slightly brown on both sides. Just cut them into circular discs. you may use any type of Brinjal, eggplant or chines. What To Serve With Roasted Eggplant. I love healthy eggplant recipes like this one because it goes with just about anything!