buffalo chicken flatbread pizza. Add diced chicken, the top with blue cheese and mozzarella. Remove from oven, garnish with scallions and buffalo sauce. Buffalo anything has been around seemingly forever.
Add chicken, sprinkle with ranch dressing mix, and season with cracked pepper. Loaded with spicy buffalo chicken piled on tender bread with a slathering of ranch dressing then sprinkled with blue cheese. This pizza is perfect for game day, parties or a weeknight meal. You can cook buffalo chicken flatbread pizza using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of buffalo chicken flatbread pizza
- You need 4 of chicken strips.
- You need 3 tbsp of Franks red hot.
- You need 1 cup of cheese.
- You need 2 of flat breads.
- You need 1 small of onion chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pineapple.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mushrooms.
Arrange on top of pizzas and top with cheeses. This spicy Stonefire® flatbread pizza recipe combines the flavors of two appetizer classics: buffalo wings and pizza. After brushing the flatbread with hot sauce simply top with chicken, celery, and shredded cheese and bake for a deliciously satisfying meal. Vegetarian Version – toss roasted cauliflower florets (enough to cover the dough) in the hot sauce and and sprinkle on top of the crust in place of the chicken.
buffalo chicken flatbread pizza step by step
- cut the chicken strips into cubes season with Ms dash n Franks red hot.
- n a small pan sautee the pineapple-onion-mushrooms.
- then cook the chicken.
- place two flatbreads on a cookie sheet.
- use what every kind of pasta sauce you like.
- assemble ur pizZa.
- place in a oven at 400°F for 15 minutes.
Lower Carb Version/Gluten-Free – use a cauliflower crust in place of wheat based crust or flatbread. Place Flatout flatbread on a cookie sheet. Remove from the oven, and top the flatbread evenly with both cheeses. In a small bowl, combine the chicken and the hot sauce until blended. Season with salt and pepper if desired.