Burger with triple cooked chips. Heat a griddle pan until hot and coat the burgers in oil. Leave to rest on a plate under some foil. Cook the bacon in the pan until really crisp, then set aside with the burgers.
Toast the buns onto the griddle to toast slightly. Place on a grilled burger patty, a couple of slices of gherkins and then the second patty. Add another baby gem lettuce leaf, and finish with the top half of the burger bun. You can cook Burger with triple cooked chips using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Burger with triple cooked chips
- Prepare 300 g of Angus mince.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 4 of chopped spring onions.
- It’s 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper.
- It’s of brioche bun.
- It’s leaves of Rocket.
- You need of Rooster potatoes.
- You need of Burger cheese.
- You need of Mushrooms.
- Prepare of Butter.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of Parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of pesto.
- You need 1 tbsp of mayo.
Serve with the triple cooked chips and more sriracha mayonnaise to dip. Recipes for Best of british burgers with triple-cooked chips that you will be love it. Choose from hundreds of Best of british burgers with triple-cooked chips recipes, which are easy to cook the food. Prepare the ingredients and start to cook Best of british burgers with triple-cooked chips.
Burger with triple cooked chips step by step
- Chip. Cut the potatoes in to chips (leave skin on optional) boil the chips for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain the chips and fry in a pan for 8 to 10 minutes, then add to a baking tray and bake at 240 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes until crispy..
- Burger. Add mince to a bowl, spring onions, 1 tbsp paprika, 1 tsp chopped garlic, 1 tsp garlic salt, 1 egg salt and pepper. Mix togeather and make in to burger shape, and fry in a pan both side until cooked to liking add cheese while still in the pan until melted..
- Mushrooms. Add butter to a pan with the mushrooms and 1 tsp garlic 1 tsp parsley..
- To plate mix the mayo and pesto togeather and add the one half of the bun add rocket then the burger and plate the chips and mushrooms.
We wish you a good taste! Mix togeather and make in to burger shape, and fry in a pan both side until cooked to liking add cheese while still in the pan until melted. Served with our Triple cooked Chips. Sliced lettuce, choice of a Beef, Chicken or Pork pattie, cheese and tomato sauce. The perfect chip should be light and fluffy on the inside and crisp on the outside; triple-cooking chips is the best way of ensuring that this is the case.