Carribean-Jerk Mini Pizza. Great recipe for Carribean-Jerk Mini Pizza. For this recipe, I didn't include the steps for the breading, figured by this point I've written it enough times on other recipes. I use Shake 'n Bake bread crumbs, and for the crust I went with a premade brand this time called Mama Mary's.
Sometimes, though, biting into a warm pie covered in melted cheese and toppings just isn't enough. Choose from the sizes below to see the full nutrition facts, ingredients and allergen information. Give your go-to recipes new life with spice blends. You can cook Carribean-Jerk Mini Pizza using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carribean-Jerk Mini Pizza
- It’s 4 oz of Mama Mary's Pizza Crust.
- It’s 3 oz of breaded chicken thighs.
- It’s 1/8 cup of shredded cheddar.
- It’s 1/8 cup of mozzerella cheese.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Carribean-Jerk sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of fat-free ranch.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of red pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of green pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of basil.
Dive into these unique seasonings and find endless ways to use them in your kitchen. Louisiana, Caribbean, Carolina Gold BBQ, Honey Mustard, Caribbean Jerk. Come by and try our pizza at Pizza Bucket, where another one bites the crust. Find out why we're the best.
Carribean-Jerk Mini Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- Bring frying pan to medium heat. Add breaded chicken thighs and Carribean-Jerk sauce, and cook until breading has absorbed sauce and chicken has reached 165°F..
- Wash all veggies. Dice red pepper, green pepper, and onion..
- Spread ranch over bottom of pizza crust. Sprinkle basil over ranch. In seperate bowl, combine cheeses, and sprinkle over ranch..
- When chicken is finished, remove from heat and place on top of cheese. Garnish with onion, red pepper, and green pepper..
- Bake pizza in oven for 8-10 minutes..
Caribbean Jerk Style Chicken on Eat! Allergy Information: Buffalo Wild Wings Caribbean Jerk Boneless Wings contain gluten and wheat. Buffalo Wild Wings Caribbean Jerk Boneless Wings does not contain egg, fish, milk, peanuts, shellfish, soy or tree nuts.* * Please keep in mind that most fast food restaurants cannot guarantee that any product is free of allergens as they use shared equipment for prepping foods. Use a blender or mini food processor to combine the ingredients to a smooth paste. Once you're ready, warm the jerk along with some white wine (to thin it out and create a nice dipping sauce), then toss in the cooked mussels!