Chedder Stuffed Bacon Burger with Red Pepper Jelly. See great recipes for Chedder Stuffed Bacon Burger with Red Pepper Jelly too! These bacon and cheddar stuffed hamburgers are what summer dreams are made of. Juicy burgers are studded with cheddar cheese cubes and crispy bacon, then grilled to perfection.
Today we're sharing a delicious recipe for cheesy, bacon-y, stuffed burgers. Combine jalapeño, cream cheese, bacon and shredded cheddar in a medium bowl. Place ground beef into a large bowl and season well with salt and pepper. You can cook Chedder Stuffed Bacon Burger with Red Pepper Jelly using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chedder Stuffed Bacon Burger with Red Pepper Jelly
- Prepare 1 of of a 5lbs of 73% or 80% Ground Beef.
- Prepare 2 packages of of 8 oz Chedder Cheese block cut into pieces.
- You need 2 medium of potatoes shreded.
- Prepare 3 pinch of of each salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of of oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of of Tabasco Red Pepper Jelly.
The Jalapeno Burger with Cream Cheese starts off with some jalapeno jelly on the bottom of the bun. Put it on nice and thick. This adds some spice and a nice texture to the burger. Then top with the cream cheese and layer your bacon on that.
Chedder Stuffed Bacon Burger with Red Pepper Jelly step by step
- Wash potatoes and shred into the 5 pounds ground beef.
- Add 3 pinches of each salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder to meat mixture.
- Form a big ball of hamburger meat and make an indention with your thumb place a chunk of chedder cheese in the indention, cover the cheese with the meat..
- Heat your flat grill on the stove add a small amount oil and spread with brush..
- Place ball of meat on hot grill and press with spatula and leave to cook on grill for 8-10 min..
- Flip meat and cook for another 8 -10 more min more or to your liking..
- Once burgers are done get your buns and layer a tablespoon of Red Pepper Jelly on bun now build your burger just the way you want. Don't forget to add the bacon!! Eat up!!.
- While your burgers are cooking you can cook and crisp your bacon..
For some extra heat add some jalapenos to the top of the burger. Season the burger with salt and pepper, then place the burgers bacon-side down into the hot pan. Immediately smash down and place a press on top. Spread the top of the burger with some of the mayo sauce before flipping. This will give you a crispy golden crust.