Cheeseburger Penne Pasta. The Parmesan cheese seems a little out of character for a cheeseburger pasta, but, trust us, it adds a perfect punch of salty flavor. Then, whisk the remaining flour into the broth before. How Do You Make Cheeseburger Pasta?
All the flavors of a bacon cheeseburger in a comforting pasta dish! If you love a good bacon cheeseburger, you'll adore this unique pasta dish! Worcestershire sauce Stir periodically to stop the pasta sticking to the pan. You can have Cheeseburger Penne Pasta using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Penne Pasta
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 of cloves chopped garlic.
- It’s 1/3 cup of chopped fresh parsley.
- You need 1 cup of crushed tomato.
- Prepare 1 cup of tomato sauce.
- It’s 2 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of package penne pasta (900 g).
Add a pinch of freshly chopped parsley to garnish. This is a great quick and easy recipe to throw together it makes a great mid week meal and the kids love it, it is also very inexpensive and becuase there is not much work to do. You can make it when you get home from work wothout the fuss. In a large pot over a medium-high heat, add ground beef, onions, garlic, salt, pepper, worcestershire sauce, and ketchup.
Cheeseburger Penne Pasta step by step
- Brown your ground beef in a pan..
- Boil your penne pasta in salted water..
- When the ground beef is almost browned add your chopped onion and garlic..
- When your pasta is cooked add the tomato sauce and crushed tomato with half of the chopped parsley and half of the grated cheddar and mix..
- Drain your ground beef mixture and add to your pasta. Mix well..
- Sprinkle parmesan over pasta and sprinkle remaining grated cheddar over the top and garnish with chopped parsley..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 for 40 minutes..
- Cool for 5 minutes and enjoy. You can season with salt & pepper to taste..
Add to a small bowl the paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, mustard powder, salt and black pepper and mix to combine. Spray a frying pan over a medium-high heat with spray oil, add the ground beef and onion and cook until brown. The best part of this baked penne pasta is that it's freezer-friendly so you can make it and then store it in the freezer to have on hand to gift to a neighbor or friend, or when you're in a dinnertime pinch. The smart cooking sidekick that learns what you like and customizes the experience to your personal tastes, nutritional needs, skill level, and more. This amazing bacon cheeseburger pasta bake is made entirely in one pan, and with NO boiling required!