Cheeseburger Sliders. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Gently slide the cooked burger patty out of the baking dish and onto a cutting board or platter; leave a few. Cheeseburger Sliders are juicy, cheesy and beefy – everything we love about classic burgers!
Cheeseburger Sliders, a recipe for the best burger seasoning! Sliders have been around for a while now, you can find them in all kinds of forms from bbq sliders to party sandwiches or Monterey chicken. This Easy Cheeseburger Sliders recipe is perfect party food and they taste just like the popular slider burgers at White Castle! You can have Cheeseburger Sliders using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Sliders
- It’s 1 lb of hamburger.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 12 slice of cheddar cheese (or any cheese).
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of seasonings (i used Adobo & oregano).
- It’s 12 of dinner rolls.
No making patties, just layer of flavor-packed meat, topped with cheese and a pickle! Make sure to try my Cheeseburger Soup recipe too! Cheeseburger Sliders: Juicy beef, and melty cheese come together in this family favorite. All the flavors of a cheeseburger in the palm of your hand!
Cheeseburger Sliders step by step
- Set oven for 350°. Mix chopped onions, salt, pepper, & seasonings together with the hamburger meat..
- Roll the meat into mini balls, then place them on a pan. I made about 12. Using a fork or the palm or your hand, smush them down just a little. Sprinkle salt & pepper for an extra taste..
- Place them in oven for about 15 mins. Pull out from oven to place the slices of cheese on each slider (flip the patties over). Put it back in the oven for another 10mins or when the cheese melts..
- Once cooked, let them cool for about 5mins, then place them on dinner rolls. I cut up some dill pickles & added mustard on mine similar to White Castle. Enjoy!!!.
Be sure to try our Pizza Sliders too! These cheeseburger sliders are easy to make and will be a hit dinner or for a party. Perfectly juicy, they'll melt in your mouth! Everyone always raves about our bacon cheeseburger sliders on. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil.