Cheeseburger Soup for Crock Pot. But you can bottle it, and that's exactly what we did. Introducing a soup with nothing to hide. We don't leave taste to the imagination.
All of the goodness of a cheeseburger packed into an amazing hearty soup! Note: Scroll down to the bottom of this post for a printable recipe. Crock Pot Cheeseburger Soup is a creamy and cheesy soup loaded with potatoes, ground beef, carrots and more. You can cook Cheeseburger Soup for Crock Pot using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Soup for Crock Pot
- It’s 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- It’s 1 cup of onion.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 14 oz of diced tomatoes (can).
- Prepare 1 cup of baby carrots, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of celery, chopped.
- You need 2 cup of potatoes, peeled, diced.
- You need 4 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 8 oz of light cream cheese (1 brick).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- It’s 6 slice of bacon, cooked, crumbled.
This cheeseburger soup is a family-favorite! This Crock Pot Cheeseburger Soup is one luxurious soup. A bowl of hot homemade soup is my go-to comfort food and this recipe for cheeseburger soup made in the slow cooker is one of my families favorite soup recipes. It's a frugal soup too, with hamburger meat as the main ingredient and everything else is pretty basic too.
Cheeseburger Soup for Crock Pot step by step
- Brown ground beef with onion, drain.
- Combine ingredients in crockpot, EXCEPT for milk, flour and cheddar cheese.
- Stirr together and cook on low for 7 hours.
- In the last 10 minutes combine milk and flour together, whisk until there is no more clumps.
- Add the flour milk mixture to the crock pot, stirr.
- Add the cheddar cheese, the soup is ready when all the cheese has melted.
- Serve with crumbled bacon.
Bacon and cheese, tomato, onion, garlic and. This soup is decadent, great for a celebration or a comforting Sunday dinner. How to make cheeseburger soup: To start this soup out in the crock pot it will seem like a broth not creamy based soup, don't fret, all the creamy and cheesy goodness will be added later in the cooking phase. You will need these ingredients: Ground beef; Russet potatoes Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup is a simple and delicious comfort food that is topped with crispy tater tots or Texas toast croutons for a winning meal! This tasty dish will soon be a family favorite!