Cheeseburger Wrap. These Ground Beef Cheeseburger Wraps have all the flavor of a cheeseburger wrapped into a tortilla. Add your favorite toppings and grill or bake to get a crispy outside with a warm and gooey cheeseburger filling. Cheeseburger Wraps are taking our kitchen by storm as one of our favorite quick and easy dinners.
Delicious bacon cheeseburgers in a wrap. This is a meal the family is sure to love! I let my picky eater choose one night a week something that he wants for dinner. You can have Cheeseburger Wrap using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Wrap
- It’s 1 lb. of Ground beef.
- It’s of Black Pepper.
- You need of Onion Powder.
- It’s of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 Packet of Sazón.
- You need 1 of Squirt Hoisin Sauce.
I always look forward to these nights because I know that he will eat it! It usually consists of Pasta Roni in… This healthy cheeseburger wrap is filled with lean ground beef, melted cheese, and all your favorite hamburger toppings. Adding it to the grill for a few minutes will add this unbelievable smokey flavor- just like a real burger! Once you serve this grilled wrap to your family, they will be asking for it every night!
Cheeseburger Wrap instructions
- Season Ground beef well. I was cooking on the grill, so I molded it into a rectangle to work for a wrap..
- Place on grill or in hot pan. This burger is going to be thick. I suggest not rushing it. Let it cook in peace and be patient. Be sure the flame isn’t too hot..
- When you have flipped your burger once and you feel it’s almost done to your liking, add your cheese..
- Dress your wrap, top your burger, enjoy..
Crispy Cheeseburger Wraps – A crisp wrap filled all the good cheeseburger fixings including smothered onions and a garlic and green onion mayo. To me, they are the ultimate comfort food. They are my go-to choice at most restaurants, and I'm always happy to find a place with a great messy burger. This cheesy, beefy wrap is quite a handful, stuffed full of all the elements you love in a classic burger—ground beef, mustard, onions, cheese, pickles, tomato, and lettuce. Grilled Cheeseburger Wraps are everything you love about a cheeseburger all wrapped up in a flour tortilla.