Cheesy Chicken Pizza. Top with chicken, onion and peppers. Low Carb Keto Cheesy Pizza Chicken – delicious pounded chicken breasts topped with tons of cheese and pepperoni for a keto pizza the whole family loves. Since switching to a low carb diet, there is one thing that always tempts my husband and I.
Mozzarella stuffed and parmesan breaded chicken, seared until crispy and golden. Finish the chicken in a simple tomato Alla vodka style sauce with fresh burst cherry tomatoes, basil, and pepperoni. If you love pizza, you are going to love this recipe for Cheesy Pizza Chicken with gooey cheese, pizza sauce, and all of your favorite pizza toppings baked to perfection! You can have Cheesy Chicken Pizza using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken Pizza
- You need 1 1/2 cup of cooked shredded chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 cup of gluten-free baking mix.
- You need 1 cup of white cooking wine.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 11 oz of condensed cheddar cheese soup.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy milk.
Fresh, frozen or refrigerated pizza dough – I love options! To prep, set the fresh dough out for an hour or two so it can come to room temperature, then roll into a rectangle. In a small bowl, mix together the butter, olive oil, garlic, pesto, basil, oregano, Parmesan cheese and cheese sauce. On cookie sheet, place pizza crust.
Cheesy Chicken Pizza step by step
- Heat oven to 425°F. Lightly grease cookie sheet..
- Mix chicken, onion powder, mayonnaise, & shredded cheddar. Set aside..
- Mix baking mix & wine until soft dough forms. Turn dough onto cookie sheet. Roll out to desired thickness & size..
- In a saucepan, mix soup & milk together & heat through. Spread half on pizza crust. Then scatter chicken mixture on pizza. Then either pour the rest of cheese sauce over pizza or save for dipping sauce later, whichever your desire..
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until crust is light brown. Cut & serve..
In medium bowl, mix mayonnaise, parmesan, artichokes, and garlic, if using. Photo: John Autry; Styling: Cindy Barr. and use have of the chicken breast for the pulled chicken bbq sandwhiches and then the next day i used the other chicken breast for the pizza two great meals under ten dollars and both feed a family of four. gretcheepoo's Review. In medium bowl, mix mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese and artichokes. Pizza stuffed chicken isn't just a great dinner for Trim Healthy Mamas or keto ladies; this cheesy chicken pizza bake is going to be popular with men and kids, too. Cheesy Pizza Stuffed Chicken is one of those delicious meals that you will end up just adding to your weeknight menu.