Chicken and pepperoni pizza. Place crust on a lightly greased pizza pan. Top with the broccoli, chicken, mushrooms, pepperoni and tomatoes. This ooey gooey Pepperoni Pizza Chicken is made with chicken breasts coated with an Italian blend of seasonings and parmesan cheese.
Mozzarella stuffed and parmesan breaded chicken, seared until crispy and golden. Finish the chicken in a simple tomato Alla vodka style sauce with fresh burst cherry tomatoes, basil, and pepperoni. How to Make Pepperoni Pizza Chicken. You can have Chicken and pepperoni pizza using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken and pepperoni pizza
- It’s 200 grams of chicken, cut into strips.
- It’s 1 of pepperoni (or chorizo) slices.
- It’s 500 grams of mozzarella cheese, grated.
- Prepare 3 of large tomatoes, quartered.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato purée.
- You need 1 of handful of fresh basil leaves.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of olive oil.
- It’s 450 grams of white bread flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried yeast.
- Prepare 1 of warm water.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium onion, in slices.
- You need 1 of pepper, cut into thin strips.
- Prepare 2 of red chillies, deseeded.
Sprinkle the tops of each chicken breast with garlic powder, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning. In a large frying pan heat the oil and then add the chicken breast. Sprinkle chicken evenly with salt and pepper. In a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs and garlic powder; mix well.
Chicken and pepperoni pizza step by step
- Recipe makes two large pizzas. First make the dough. Put the flour in a mixing bowl with 1 teaspoon each of sugar and salt, and the yeast. Add 2 tablespoons of oil and 300ml of warm water. Mix and knead to form a dough, adding more water if too dry and more flour if too wet. Tip onto a floured work surface and kneed for a further 5 mins. Oil the inside of the bowl, then cover with clingfilm and leave somewhere warm to prove, until the dough has doubled in size (about an hour probably)..
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Divide the dough into two (or more depending on number and size of pizzas wanted) and roll into pizza bases. Blend the tomatoes, tomato purée, chillies and garlic to a smooth sauce in a blender or food processor. Add the remaining sugar, and salt and pepper to taste, along with some of the basil leaves..
- Spread the sauce over the bases and scatter over the mozzarella. Arrange the chicken, pepperoni, pepper and onion slices over the top, then the basil leaves and drizzle with a little olive oil..
- Bake on the oven for 20 minutes or until the crust is golden and the cheese is lightly browned. Serve fresh from the oven and enjoy!.
Dip chicken into bread crumb mixture, coating evenly on both sides. Remove chicken from oven, top evenly with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, and pepperoni. This easy pizza chicken bake recipe has all of the flavors of a pepperoni pizza stuffed inside chicken breasts for a low carb family meal. Quick enough to make for a weeknight dinner with simple ingredients. This Low-Carb Pepperoni Pizza Chicken Bake with full-fat cheese and pepperoni should be great for traditional low-carb and Keto eating plans if you're careful to choose low-carb pizza sauce (or make your own).