Chicken burger patties. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Topped with crispy bacon, juicy tomatoes, and lettuce, this burger is a twist on one of your favorite sandwiches. Sharp cheddar, parmesan, and garlic give the ground chicken patties some extra flavor.
Stir in enough milk to be able to shape mixture into patties. Serve on rolls with lettuce and tomatoes. Combine chicken, bread crumbs, milk, chopped green onions, Worcestershire sauce and salt and pepper and form into patties. You can cook Chicken burger patties using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken burger patties
- It’s of Minced chicken breast.
- You need of Paprika.
- It’s of Garlic & ginger.
- It’s of Blackpepper.
- It’s of White pepper.
- You need of Maggi.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Spring onions.
- It’s of Egg.
- Prepare of Bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Parsley.
- You need of Oil/butter.
- Prepare of Chilly pepper.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- You need of Lemon juice (optional).
If you want to try something different, try it with sweet chilli sauce and tomatoes. Coat or marinade chicken thighs and breast to create the perfect filling for juicy burgers. Add toppings like slaw and sauce, plus your chosen side dishes, then dig in. Browse a variety of chicken, pork loin & ribs, steaks, burgers, gourmet cuts of beef & more from top brands.
Chicken burger patties step by step
- In a bowl add and mix in the minced chicken, bread crumbs,egg, spring onions,maggi, salt and all the spices required/ preferred..
- Make a pattie into required number and put aside. Get your pan/grill pan on medium heat, put a little oil/butter. when its hot enough,fry the patties but keep flipping it after like 2 minutes to cook nicely into golden brown as in the picture above. Enjoy😘.
Add chicken; mix lightly but thoroughly. Serve on buns with desired toppings. Juicy chicken burgers are a great alternative to your regular beef burgers. They are lower in fat, especially if you use breast meat, whilst still containing about the same amount of protein. Transfer to paper towels and let rest for a few minutes.