Chicken pizza bread. Chicken Florentine Flat Bread Pizza – This Chicken Florentine Flatbread is much easier than you think and is crazy delicious! This recipe is inspired by something I ordered at TGI Friday's over a year ago when my husband and I took a trip down to Las Vegas for a few days with his family. Place the bread cut-side up on a baking sheet.
Cut bread in half lengthwise, then in half widthwise. In a small bowl, combine the butter, cheeses, garlic and Italian seasoning; spread over bread. Place pita bread on a baking sheet lined with parchment and spread bbq sauce over it. You can have Chicken pizza bread using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken pizza bread
- It’s of dough.
- You need of all-purpose flour.
- You need of milk powder.
- It’s of active dry yeast.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- You need of kneading.
- It’s of water.
- You need of filling.
- Prepare of pizza sauce.
- You need of boneless chicken (chopped).
- You need of capsicum (chopped).
- It’s of onion, chopped.
- It’s of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of brushing.
- Prepare of eggs.
Add the chicken to the pita and sprinkle with mozzarella and red onion, to taste. This BBQ Chicken French Bread Pizza is a budget-friendly, easy dinner recipe that is perfect for busy weeknights. This twist on classic French bread pizza is made with barbecue sauce, chicken, red onion, cilantro and mozzarella cheese. The breading adds a lot of flavor that reminded me of pizza crust and its texture has a little crunch to it.
Chicken pizza bread step by step
- Mix all the ingredients of the dough and knead a soft dough. Keep in a warm place for an hour..
- For the filling: fry the chicken , capsicum and onion in a oil until chicken is tender..
- Take it off the flame and add pizza sauce, and cheese..
- After an hour, divide the dough into medium sized balls , roll the dough on a plain surface lightly dusted with flour..
- In the centre keep the filling and make cuts on both the sides.
- Now put the cuts on the centre and weave like a basket.
- Set on a greased baking tray and brush with egg.
- Keep in the pre heated oven at 200 °c and bake for 10 mins or until golden brown.
- Enjoy with hot sauce.
Then with the sauce pepperoni and cheese added on it just got better with each layer. Next time I make it for dinner I plan on adding a few more of our favorite pizza toppings to our chicken. This BBQ Chicken French Bread Pizza is a fantastic option for a busy day or your next game day gathering that is always a big hit. Typically I have a pretty impressive amount of discipline and self control when it comes to food. Unbelievably Awesome BBQ Chicken Pizza "I have made this a million times now.