Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza. Main Ingredients for Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza. This chicken tikka masala pizza recipe calls for a store-bought pizza crust. The ingredient list is a bit long and it does take some time to make this pizza but trust me, you won't find this kind of pizza anywhere else.
This chicken tikka masala pizza recipe is a quick one. Using chicken thighs means that you can skip the step of marinating the chicken in the yogurt, and it will still be tender and juicy. Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza- Naan Pizza. You can cook Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza
- Prepare 4 pieces (2 packs) of naan bread(I prefer stonefire garlic naan).
- You need 12 tbsp of signature kitchen Tikka Masala simmer sauce.
- It’s 1 1/8 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 4 of boneless skinless chicken thighs, sliced.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper, diced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- You need of salt & pepper.
- You need 3/4 cup of mozzarella.
Chicken tikka masala pizza – Pizza lovers here's something new for you – combine your love for Indian food and pizza and make this Chicken Tikka masala pizza. Be it a date night or game night, this pizza is perfect for times when you want to spend more time with your family and friends instead. Photograph: Kris Kirkham Tikka masala is a ubiquitous dish, so much so that nobody is quite sure where the concept and recipe originated. This chicken tikka masala pizza recipe calls for store-bought pizza dough.
Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza instructions
- In a pre heated skillet, spray cooking spray, butter or oil and add the chicken. While the chicken begins to brown add the salt, pepper and smoked paprika. Cook until the chicken is almost cooked, about 4 minutes. Remove and set aside to cool some..
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- While the chicken is cooling place the naan on a baking sheet..
- On each piece of naan, place 3 tbsps of the Tikka Masala sauce on each and spread out within a 1/4 inch of the edge..
- Next evenly top each with the cheese, pepper and onion.
- Then top with the cooled chicken.
- Place in the oven and cook 10 minutes or until cheese is melted..
- Bon appetite.
If you aren't a fan of it, make your own pizza dough but don't forget that it requires a rest overnight to have the necessary structure. The ingredient list is a bit long and it does take some time to make this pizza but trust us, it will pay off. Learn how to make best Chicken Tikka Pizza Recipe , cooking at its finest by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show Food Diaries. I had to use korma pasta as I didn't have tikka masala paste, but I will certainly be making this again. Melt butter in a large heavy skillet over medium heat.