Chili. Ground lean turkey for flavor joins with hot Italian sausage, lots of beans, and plenty of spices. This bean-rich, ground beef chili will not only be delicious today, but it might even taste better tomorrow. Adjust the red pepper sauce to your own preference, and be sure to serve this easy chili recipe with plenty of optional toppings, including chopped black olives, fresh limes, guacamole, shredded cheese, salsa, shredded lettuce and sour cream.
While supplies last (and they're going fast!). Find hearty chili recipes from the chefs at FoodNetwork.com, including recipes for turkey, vegetarian and green chilis. Find chili recipes at Taste of Home! You can cook Chili using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chili
- It’s 2 lb of hamburger.
- You need 1 can of tomatoes 28 oz can.
- You need 2 can of pork and beans 14 oz cans.
- Prepare 1 can of red kidney beans 19 oz can.
- It’s 1 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño peppers as desired.
- It’s 1 envelope of old Elpaso taco mix.
- You need 1 of half teaspoon Keene's dry mustard.
- It’s 1 of salt and black pepper to taste.
- Prepare 2 of table spoons chili powder.
- It’s dash of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare dash of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1 of shredded cheddar cheese.
Our recipes include pictures, are easy to follow, and can be saved to your recipe box. Place the ground beef in a large pot and throw in the garlic. Cook over medium heat until browned. Sharon's Awesome Chicago Chili "Hands down, the BEST-tasting chili." – dorpizarro.
- In a large pot add 2 lbs hamburger, onions, red kidney beans cook on medium until meat is brown..
- Add the rest of the ingredients except brown sugar and shredded cheddar cheese..
- Continue cooking on medium heat stirring constantly for about 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low for about 15 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Turn off heat cover let rest for 1 hour..
- Add brown sugar heat to medium stirring constantly to ensure sugar doesn't burn on bottom of the pot..
- Reduce to low make some toast grab a bowl and enjoy..
- Chili is always better the next day..