Creamy Burger Delight. Great recipe for Creamy Burger Delight. I had hamburger thawed out but didn't want meat sauce and didn't have time for meatballs. I came up with this creation.
They never really tasted great and what I saved in calories wasn't worth the taste. I must say I was wrong. The slow churned caramel delight ice cream was amazing! You can have Creamy Burger Delight using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Burger Delight
- Prepare 1 pound of hamburger.
- Prepare 1/2 of green pepper diced.
- It’s 1/2 of small onion diced.
- Prepare 1 can of (small) sliced or pieces and stems mushrooms.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cumin.
- Prepare Dash of oregano or parsley to top.
It was creamy and tasted just as good as the full calorie ice cream! The slow-churned style is so delicious. It's smooth and creamy and doesn't feel super frozen in your mouth. I grow up eating this yummy Ice Cream" Carmel Delight" I would recommend this flavor to everyone.
Creamy Burger Delight instructions
- Coat a medium frying pan with oil. Add hamburger and brown until halfway done..
- Add peppers onions and mushrooms and saute until tender and the hamburger is cooked..
- Make a well in the center and Add cream of mushroom soup..
- Stir to combine adding a dash of milk if needed..
- Stir in paprika and cumin and simmer until heated through..
- Serve and top with a dash of oregano or parsley..
They are deliciously moist, tender, plump burger patties in creamy mushroom gravy. While the original restaurant and an effort to reopen it are long gone, the legacy lives on anywhere that guber burgers are served, especially in the greater Kansas City area. I came up with this creation. I served it over toast for my boyfriend and I tried to lessen the carbs for mine so as you can see from the pic I just had mine. View the Menu of Romford Delight for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway.