crusty pizza dough. Easy Homemade Pizza Dough "This pizza dough produces a very nice pizza crust—flavorful, tender, with just the right amount of chewiness." – Chef John. New York Italian Pizza Dough "A really wet, sticky pizza dough that bakes up to perfection! Place in greased bowl, turning to grease top.
My mother combined things from different pizza recipes and came to this recipe. This Fluffy & Crusty Pizza Dough Recipe provides fluffy interior and crusty exterior and that is what makes me come back to this pizza dough recipe. I can't remember a time this dough recipe didn't turn out when making pizza. You can cook crusty pizza dough using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of crusty pizza dough
- It’s of crusty pizza dough.
- Prepare 1 packages of active dry yeast.
- It’s 1 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 3 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cornmeal.
It's super quick to prepare and bakes away to fluffiness! This easy pizza dough recipe is the key to making an extraordinary homemade pizza. We use all-purpose flour because double zero is hard to find. But if you're lucky enough to live near an Italian market or willing to purchase double zero flour online, using this flour will take your crust to the next level.
crusty pizza dough instructions
- dissolve yeast in warm water in warmed mixer bowl. add salt , olive oil and add all purpose flour attach bowl and dough hook to mixer. turn to speed 2 and mix about 1 minutes. continueing on speed 2. mix until dough clinging to hook and cleans Sides of bowl. place dough in greased bowl, turning to grease top. cover. let rise in warm place, free form draft, about 1 hour or until doubled in bulk. punch dough down. brush 14 inch pizza pan with oil. sprinkle with cornmeal. press dough across bottom of pan, forming a collar around edge to hold toppings .add toppings as desired. bake at 450°f for 15 to 20 minutes.
You won't be disappointed with the results! This step allows you more schedule flexibility; it also develops the crust's flavor. And the trick to getting a crisp bottom on your crust is to bake it on a lower rack in your oven so your crust bakes before your toppings burn. How to make and form the Dough:-When making Homemade Pizza Dough be sure to knead the dough until it is smooth and elastic.-Let it rise in a lightly oiled bowl (make sure to turn the dough in the bowl so it gets covered lightly in oil), cover the bowl with plastic wrap and a clean large kitchen cloth. Palm down, slide your hands under dough and lifting carefully place on to a hot pizza stone.