easy alfredo pizza. This chicken Alfredo pizza bakes up in under a half hour and makes six servings. Bonus: It only requires five ingredients and THREE steps. Need another reason to eat this pizza?
To Make Sauce: Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Blend in salt, pepper and flour, then stir in the milk and Romano cheese. Alfredo Pizza is super easy to make with this homemade garlic Alfredo sauce and easy pizza crust recipe! You can cook easy alfredo pizza using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of easy alfredo pizza
- It’s 4 of hambuger buns.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 dash of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- It’s 1 of bell pepper.
- You need 3 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of can/bottle of alfredo sauce.
Top it with chicken or tomatoes for an extra special pizza! This alfredo pizza became an instant family favorite when I paired Valya's pizza dough recipe and alfredo sauce together! Prepare the pizza crust according to the directions on the package. Spread the alfredo sauce evenly over the crust.
easy alfredo pizza instructions
- preheat oven to 350°! take out baking sheet, separate buns, spread with butter & add a dash garlic powder to each!.
- cook chicken to 170°, meanwhile dirty chop bell peppers & tomatoes!.
- after chicken is done, chop it up as u wish & put on bread! add tomatoes & bell peppers, then pour some Alfredo sauce on the top!.
- put in the oven for 10 minutes!!.
Evenly sprinkle the mozzarella and parmesan cheese over all. Place the pizza on a baking sheet or stone. Spread a thin layer of alfredo sauce over the center of the pizza dough, just to where the crust begins. Be sure to use cooked shrimp and halve your grape tomatoes. Keep in mind, you want your shrimp pizza toppings to be bite sized and to not weigh down your dough.