Easy and Foolproof Puffy Pizza Dough. Foolproof & Easy Homemade Pizza Dough. This is not that cardboard crap in a box. This is a really is a Foolproof & Easy Homemade Pizza Dough you can be proud of.
Great recipe for Easy and Foolproof Puffy Pizza Dough. When I was making pancakes, I realized I didn't have enough milk and they turned out to be quite heavy and cake-like. That gave me the idea to make this. You can cook Easy and Foolproof Puffy Pizza Dough using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy and Foolproof Puffy Pizza Dough
- Prepare of ●Bread flour.
- Prepare of ●Cake flour.
- You need of ●Baking powder.
- You need of Milk.
- You need of Salt (for the dough).
- You need of Pizza Sauce.
- Prepare of ☆Ketchup.
- It’s of ☆Tomato.
- Prepare of ☆Water.
- You need of ☆Basil.
- You need of ☆Salt.
- It’s of with your favorite toppings Pizza Toppings.
- You need of Wiener sausages.
- It’s of Tomatoes.
- It’s of leaves Fresh basil (for topping).
- Prepare of Cheese.
- You need of Black pepper.
I tested this recipe many times and finally settled on this recipe. Let stand for a few minutes. Combine the flour and salt in a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. In a large bowl or in the bowl of an electric stand mixer fitted with the dough hook, mix the water, honey, oil, yeast and salt.
Easy and Foolproof Puffy Pizza Dough instructions
- For simple and instant pizza sauce: Heat olive oil in a frying pan and saute finely diced tomato..
- When the tomato is cooked, season with ketchup, basil, salt and water. Let simmer..
- Put the ● ingredients into a bowl. Add the milk and the salt. There's no need to let the dough rise or knead it..
- Thinly spread out the dough on top of parchment paper..
- Spread on the pizza sauce..
- Top with your choice of toppings. This time, I used sausages and tomatoes for a simple pizza. Then sprinkle with black pepper..
- Top with lots of cheese and bake for 15 minutes in a 250°C preheated oven..
- It's finished!!.
- It's a puffy and soft pizza! It's so soft that it kind of seem like it might melt away!.
Add the flour gradually until a soft dough forms and pulls away from the sides of the bowl. A super easy way to satisfy a pizza craving when you're low on time or dough: Puff pastry steps in as the crust, and the rest is totally up to you! A great recipe to make with the kids. I feel like I don't have to do a lot of convincing on the topic of eating pizza, but I probably have to do quite a bit on the topic of making pizza. Introducing the RecipeTin Eats' pizza dough recipe!