Easy Cheesy Lasagna Bake. Get Inspired On Our Official Site. Gooseberry Patch Quick and Easy Family Favorites. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium/high heat and add in the meat, onion, pepper, garlic, salt, and pepper.
This cheesy ravioli casserole is made with layers of ravioli, marinara sauce mixed with Italian sausage, and plenty of cheese. It's an easy lasagna recipe with an extra kick! Everyone will love this ravioli lasagna bake. You can cook Easy Cheesy Lasagna Bake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Cheesy Lasagna Bake
- It’s 1 box of radiatore pasta, cooked and drained.
- Prepare 1 of spaghetti sauce.
- You need 8 oz of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 lb of hamburger, cooked and drained.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 16 oz of cottage cheese.
- You need 1/2 lb of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of Monterey cheese, shredded.
This may be the world's easiest lasagna recipe. With layers of ravioli instead of meat sauce, noodles and ricotta cheese, it's so much faster than making a traditional lasagna dish. This easy lasagna pasta bake has all the same elements of a classic lasagna – meat sauce, cheese sauce and penne pasta plus more cheese of course, but the process is so easy! Everything is combined in a casserole dish (no layering) and this lasagna recipe bakes way faster!.
Easy Cheesy Lasagna Bake step by step
- Add pasta, hamburger, spaghetti sauce, tomato sauce, garlic, salt and pepper to a 9X13 dish and mix until well combined..
- Spoon cottage cheese over to top of mixture and spread into the top layer..
- Spread cheddar cheese over the top and top with Monterey cheese.
- Bake at 450°F for 30 minutes or until cheese is bubbling.
This EASY lasagna casserole recipe is cheesy and oh so yummy! Quick and easy lasagna casserole is the best dinner for busy nights. You will love lasagna style pasta bake. Freeze this easy lasagna bake for a quick and easy meal. Tools Used in the making of this Easy Ravioli Lasagna Bake: Cast Iron Skillet: This is my most used pan in my kitchen, heavy, keeps heat well and gives the BEST sear ever.