Easy homemade burgers!. Welcome The Aroma Of Sizzling Ground Beef with Guided Recipes by Kraft®. In a medium bowl, whisk together egg, salt and pepper. Place ground beef and bread crumbs into the mixture.
I'm as guilty as the next person of hitting up the drive through on the way to or from something, or just to satisfy a craving for a big fat juicy burger. Hands up who loves a good burger! There's a reason why this recipe is called EASY Homemade Hamburger Patties. ~ Lisa. You can cook Easy homemade burgers! using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy homemade burgers!
- Prepare 500 g of fresh mince beef.
- Prepare 1 of medium/large egg.
- You need of Sprinkle black pepper.
- It’s 1 of small/medium white onion.
- It’s of Sprinkle garlic.
- It’s of Sprinkle salt.
It only takes one ingredient to make hamburger patties! The classic burger is an all time BBQ favourite! This super easy homemade beef burger recipe gives you delicious patties, packed with onions and herbs for extra flavour, that are perfect for topping with cheese, lettuce and tomato, and sandwiching between floury buns. The Best Classic Burger Recipe – Perfectly seasoned juicy homemade hamburgers.
Easy homemade burgers! instructions
- Put mince beef in a Pyrex bowl, and mix up with a fork.
- Add egg to bowl, and mix up throughly. Then add finely chopped up onion to mix…. mix again.
- Add black pepper, and garlic, mix.
- Using a fork and your hands, squeeze together into balls to make 5 burgers, pat down to flatten (or 4 thicker ones).
- Pop in fridge for around 1 hour.
- Using a griddle or frying pan, add a drizzle of oil, heat pan, and put burger in pan, sprinkle with a little salt…. cook each side of burgers for around 4 minutes each side! (Possiably you could put them in oven for cooking. Around 180c for 30 minutes but i haven't tried this).
- Once cooked serve in burger buns, and add desired filling (cheese is good!) Enjoy.
This easy recipe only needs a few ingredients. Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate this Recipe. Try our queso blanco burger with a homemade creamy queso sauce. Try our pan-seared (or grilled) salmon burgers with an agave glaze and chipotle mayo. Take the burgers off the barbecue.