Easy Margherita Pizza. This recipe combines the taste of mozzarella cheese, pizza sauce and basil leaves for a refreshing dinner. Easy Margherita Pizza made from scratch with my yeast-free, thin crust pizza dough topped with a simple raw tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella cheese, and basil. This Easy Margherita Pizza uses tender and chewy naan bread to create a pizza that tastes so refined, you would never believe it was this easy to make!
This is a really easy tomato base for the pizza. Just a few tomatoes with the seeds and juices removed, fresh basil, garlic, and olive oil. Shaping pizza rounds without parchment: Dust your work surface with flour and shape the pizza into rounds using the heels of your hands as. You can have Easy Margherita Pizza using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Margherita Pizza
- Prepare of What you will need.
- It’s 2 of Cookie sheets.
- It’s 1 of Parchment paper.
- You need of Ingredients.
- It’s 1 packages of pre made pizza dough.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Pesto & olive oil spread (optional).
- Prepare 1 cup of Pizza sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Shredded Mozerella Cheese.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Fresh basil.
- Prepare 4 of Roma tomatoes.
- You need 1/4 cup of Sliced olives (optional).
- It’s 1 packages of Sliced pepperoni (optional).
Sift the flour with the salt in a bowl and add the yeast. Make a hole in the center and pour in the water and oil. Smooth sauce over bases with the back of a spoon. Scatter with cheese and tomatoes, drizzle with olive oil and season.
Easy Margherita Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 for thin crust pizza or 400 for thicker pizza crust..
- On some parchment paper, grease the area that will fit the dough. I like to use Pam cooking spray. Open the dough and cut in half. You now have 2 pizza doughs to shape out onto your pans. Flatten them to about 1/4 inch thick. Bake the dough for about 7-8 minutes or until its golden brown. Careful not to overcook as it will go back in the oven to cook more..
- Remove dough from the oven. with the optional pesto spread, cover the bread evenly. If you choose not to use the spread, use a teaspoon of olive oil to coat the bread..
- Add the pizza sauce in small amounts, covering the dough just enough for however much you like..
- Please note that all ingredients are enough for both pizzas, so use sparingly. Top with mozerella cheese all over. Slice the Roma tomatoes and add to pizza. Add the fresh basil. You may add olives and pepperoni if you like. Make your other pizza..
- Place the pizzas back into the oven for 5 minutes. Remove and cut into squares..
Put one pizza, still on its baking sheet, on top of the preheated sheet or tray. Serve with a little more olive oil, and basil leaves if using. Tips for Margherita Pizza Success: For the best margherita pizza, you will want to preheat your oven to the highest temperature possible. Place dough on a lightly floured pizza peel. My Margherita pizza recipe is super easy and completely gluten-free.