Easy Pizza. It's extremely easy to double and works just as well, so we usually make a double batch and put one pizza in the freezer to eat sometime later. We find this recipe to be equal to any typical rise-then-punch-then-rise crust we've made, and far superior to any frozen or refrigerated store-bought pizza crust. Pizza night, done right: Find easy pizza recipes, pizza-inspired dinners, pizza crust desserts and more!
It's a dinnertime hit year round. Put a few pepperoni slices on top of sauce. Put the rest of the pepperoni on. You can cook Easy Pizza using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Pizza
- Prepare of Everything Dough (see recipe).
- It’s 2-4 cups of Cheese.
- Prepare of Pizza sauce.
- You need of Toping of choice.
- Prepare 1-2 Tb of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese (optional).
Easy pizza recipes Try our easy pizza recipes for an impressive and super-tasty dinner. Whether it's your first time making pizza dough or you just need a simple recipe, we have lots of ideas for you. Pizza is one thing we've missed since switching to a plant-based diet, but I honestly think I like these better than the greasy pies of our former life. A thick and tasty pizza sauce (I used JoyFoodSunshine's "Easy Homemade Pizza Sauce") to top these is the key to supreme pizza flavors, but the burgers were a great base.
Easy Pizza instructions
- Make dough. See my recipe for "Everything dough". My recipe makes two medium sized pizzas..
- Roll out dough into rounds. Lightly spread olive oil onto dough. Once the dough has been oiled take a fork and stab the dough to make small holes. (This helps ensure the dough cooks evenly and helps reduce the dough from bubbling up.).
- Add pizza sauce of choice. I like to sprinkle parmesan cheese on the sauce to add extra flavor (optional). Spread shredded cheese to fully cover top of pizza. Add toppings as desired..
- Cook pizza at 350* for 15-25 min. Check at 15mins and wait tell its browned to your liking. Enjoy!.
Make this extra-easy pizza an extra-cheesy pizza. Tired of the standard large with extra cheese? Spread on pizza sauce with a knife or spatula, sprinkle on some mozzarella cheese, and add whatever toppings you want, like pepperoni, olives, mushroom, or sausage. This easy pizza toast is lightly toasted bread slices, spread with pizza sauce, topped with grated mozzarella cheese, then baked in the oven until cheese is melted. It comes out cheesy and flavorful.