Egg Burger Sandwich. If you can't decide between having a burger or some eggs why not combine the two for a delicious hamburger egg sandwich. All you'll need is quality ground beef, one egg and a hamburger bun. Place burger patty on base of toasted bun.
It's a total game changer and once you try it, you may never go back. And don't be put off by the bacon and egg combo, a breakfast sandwich this is not. This is indulgent, messy, and best washed down with a cold beer. You can have Egg Burger Sandwich using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Egg Burger Sandwich
- Prepare of LG FRIED EGGS AND BBQ GROUND PORK.
- You need 4 slice of chedder cheese cut into strip.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of cooked lg fried eggs and bbq ground pork or any leftover neatloaf or leftover burger.
- It’s of SAUCE DRESSING OPTION.
- You need 1 tbsp of heinz tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic salad dressing or any dressing.
- It’s of GARNISH OPTION.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh dill.
Harley Quinn Perfect Egg Sandwich Scene A Cheddar-and-Parmesan crisp, Provolone, Swiss, jalapeño relish, candied bacon, avocado, citrus-marinated tomatoes and red onions with letttuce on a toasted brioche bun. The biscuit sandwich is perhaps one of the most common breakfast sandwiches found in the entire country let alone just Burger King. The biscuit was dry and hard, the sausage and egg also dried out with no flavor what so ever.
Egg Burger Sandwich instructions
- FOR THE LG FRIED EGGS AND BBQ GROUND PORK PLEASE VIEW THE ATTACHMENTS BELOW https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354907-fried-egg-with-bbq-ground-pork.
- Oil the baking ramekin then add 3 tbsp of cooked fried eggs and bbq ground pork.
- Add 1 tbsp of dice onion then add 1 egg.
- Top with 1 slice of chedder cheese cut into strip.
- Bake at 200 C for 15 to 20 minute with a aluminium foil cover top loosely.
- SERVING OPTION.
- Serve on any bread and top 1 tbsp of garlic dressing and heinz tomato sauce top dill.
In this version of "eggs on horseback," fried eggs top grilled hamburgers. The soft egg yolk in each sandwich breaks and seeps into the beef, making a heavenly combination of tastes and textures. Serve with Potatoes Lyonnaise, simple fried potatoes or seasoned tomatoes for a special morning treat. You can add an egg to any burger or sandwich, but don't try to cheat the system by "adding an egg to a Sausage McMuffin". Feel free to go double egg, but don't try to get around paying an extra quarter or two.