Espresso Quarter-Pounder Burger. Mix de coffee powder with the sugar, salt, and pepper. Mix the ground beef with most (but not all) of the chopped onion, and the egg yolk. Add breadcrumbs until it is one solid mass.
One the bottom buns of the burgers spread some mayo. Once the burger is cooked add the burger to the bottom bun. Then add a zigzag of ketchup to each burger. You can have Espresso Quarter-Pounder Burger using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Espresso Quarter-Pounder Burger
- You need of Burger.
- It’s 250 grams of ground beef/ground pork.
- It’s 1 tbsp of coffee powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg yolk.
- You need 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of breadcrumbs.
- It’s of Plate and Toppings.
- It’s of lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 2 of buns.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 1 of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of salsa.
- It’s 1 of herbs.
Layer the mushrooms on top of that then the top bun. Serve with a side of coleslaw, pickle and backed potato or fries. She texted me to say she was too busy to eat lunch but she was hungry and tired. I found this recipe while looking for gluten free snacks for her.
Espresso Quarter-Pounder Burger instructions
- Mix de coffee powder with the sugar, salt, and pepper. Mix the ground beef with most (but not all) of the chopped onion, and the egg yolk. Add breadcrumbs until it is one solid mass..
- Make two burger out of the meat and cover it entirely with the coffee mix. Then cook it for a few minutes on both sides. It will look burnt because of the coffee, but it isn't. In the mean while slice the other halve onion into rings, and cook them with the burger..
- For toppings you slice the tomato and lettuce. Then, after placing the meat on the two buns, add all the vegetables. You can use the remainder of the lettuce, tomato and chopped onion for decoration of the plate..
- For the sauce you have three possibilities. First, some (hot) salsa/dip sauce. Second, mix the mayonnaise with the remainder of the coffee mix. Third, mix the mayonnaise with paprika powder, very little chili powder, salt and pepper. All three are delicious and you should try them. Don't forget one of the sauces for on the decoration..
This recipe is rich so you may want a. Your reviews are so important to Lakeland – we use them to judge our products and make improvements, so please let us know what you think – good or bad. All kebabs are served with fresh salad & chilli or garlic sauce. Marinated in salt and lemon oil. PFC ESPRESSO isn't currently accepting orders.