EZ Fancy Mac N Cheese & Turkey Burger. Place the diced onion in a large pot of lightly-salted water; bring to a boil. Transfer the onion and pasta to a casserole dish; season with salt, pepper, and garlic salt. Set cheese sauce packet from dinner mix aside.
Fancy, designer mac and cheese often costs forty or fifty dollars to prepare when you have so many exotic and expensive cheeses, but they aren't always the best tasting. At fancy restaurants, chefs love to create elevated versions of the decadent dish by adding truffles or pancetta.. mac and cheese is pretty much always a . To say this mac-and-cheese recipe is a treat is a wild underestimation. You can cook EZ Fancy Mac N Cheese & Turkey Burger using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of EZ Fancy Mac N Cheese & Turkey Burger
- You need 1 box of of Mac n Cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of Butter.
- You need of Milk (can also add a 'lil heavy cream).
- You need of Extra Cheese (your choice!).
- Prepare of Basil and any other herbs you want to throw in.
- It’s of Bread Crumbs (Your Choice – I like to do half Italian bread crumbs and half Panko).
- Prepare of Salt n Peppa.
- Prepare of Ground Turkey Burger.
Add the salt, seasoned salt and pepper. Taste the sauce and add more salt and seasoned salt as needed! Pour in the drained, cooked macaroni and stir to combine. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook cavatappi until al dente.
EZ Fancy Mac N Cheese & Turkey Burger step by step
- Preheat your oven to 350°F..
- Cook up your mac according to the box directions – usually about 7 minutes..
- Meanwhile, cook up your ground turkey burger in a frying pan. You can use any type of meat that you desire – steak, hamburger, and chicken sausage and bacon all work well. I prefer turkey burger because it's lean and crumbles, which helps distribute it evenly throughout the dish. Add some delicious fresh or dried herbs, salt and pepper to taste..
- When your mac is done, drain it, add it back into your hot pot and melt your butter into the pasta. Once the butter is melted, add your packet cheese and milk (and a lil heavy cream if you have some around for added creamy flava). Add a handful or so of extra shredded cheese to make it extra cheesy. Mix it up!.
- Now add your cooked turkey burger (or whatever meat you made) into your cheesy mac mix. Mix it up!.
- Add your mac mixture into a baking dish (glass works best). Add another handful of shredded cheese on top. Now add some breadcrumbs onto the top. It's up to you how much you want to add – I like to give it a nice top so it will have a crunchy baked taste. You can also add a lil parmesan cheese on top if you want. Drizzle some olive oil over the top of your breadcrumbs and cheese so it bakes up nice..
- Put your dish into the oven and cook uncovered for about 20 minutes. Then voila – you've got gourmet mac n cheese ready 2 please! Much better than straight out da box..
In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Vegan nacho cheese is an oxymoron, but our vegan nacho "cheese" sauce is freakishly close to the real thing. We use the same base of shortening, potatoes, and cashews, as the vegan nacho cheese sauce, but we swap in some more macaroni-appropriate ingredients, like paprika, mustard, and tomato paste. Mac and cheese easy to cook even for those with limited culinary experience. Store a box in your pantry or cupboard so you can whip up dinner in no time.