Fathead Pizza Dough (low carb). Fathead pizza dough is a gluten-free, low carb and keto dough that is made with mozzarella, cream cheese, egg, and some type of low carb flour. There's a reason fathead pizza crust is such a staple for a keto diet plan. It's super easy to make, and the best part is that the texture is very close to real pizza!
The secret is in the cheese! An easy fathead recipe worth trying. A delicious and easy fathead pizza crust. You can have Fathead Pizza Dough (low carb) using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fathead Pizza Dough (low carb)
- It’s of cream cheese.
- You need of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s of egg beaten.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- Prepare of almond flour.
Fathead Pizza Dough brings the low carb magic to your pizza lover lifestyle. Because being Keto doesn't mean having to give up your favorite dishes like pizza! Fathead Pizza Dough is a truly magical addition to our lives. We CAN have our pizza and eat it too!
Fathead Pizza Dough (low carb) instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Mix cream cheese and mozzarella cheese in a small bowl. Microwave on high for 20 seconds at a time until cheese is melted..
- Add remaining ingredients to the melted cheese and mix well..
- Grease a pizza pan and spread dough out into a 1/2 thick circle..
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown..
- Top with your favorite pizza toppings and bake 10 minutes..
Bake the fathead pizza crust on a parchment lined pan for best results. If you really want a sturdy crust, flip the crust over and bake a few more minutes. Fathead Dough is an easy low carb dough with tons of uses. Fathead Dough is a blend of crispy, chewy amazing-ness wrapped in a low-carb bow. Seriously, the gift that keeps on giving.