Filling Breakfast Pizza!!. Discover Deals on the Pizza You Deserve with Papa Johns®. Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza. Better Pizza.® Scrumptious Breakfast Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today!
From the crescent roll crust to the eggs and cheese and everything in between, this pizza is filling and so tasty. Plus this pizza is made in a sheet pan, so it's super easy to make! Leftover pizza for breakfast is excellent, but freshly baked pizza with breakfast toppings is so much better. You can cook Filling Breakfast Pizza!! using 12 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Filling Breakfast Pizza!!
- Prepare of mild sausage.
- It’s of Your choice pizza dough.
- You need of bacon.
- You need of onion.
- It’s of 2oz. buddig beef.
- Prepare of of mushrooms.
- You need of eggs. scrambled..
- It’s of shredded colby jack or more if you like extra cheese.
- You need of butter.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of milk.
- Prepare of flour.
Roll out refrigerated pizza dough and top it with cheese sauce or olive oil with garlic. For a supreme breakfast pizza, cover the top with sausage, scrambled eggs, hash browns, vegetables, and cheese. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of pan to form a crust; seal seams. Breakfast Pizza Recipe While leftover pizza from the night before often stands in for breakfast, this pizza features traditional breakfast items such as sausage, hash browns, and eggs.
Filling Breakfast Pizza!! instructions
- Fry bacon. Then dice into bits and pieces. Set aside..
- Fry the sausage. Drain the grease. Set aside..
- I didn't this time, but next time I would fry the diced onion with the sausage. So it will be more done..
- Cut beef into pieces. Set aside..
- Scramble eggs. Set aside..
- Follow directions on pizza dough box for the dough..
- For the chipped Beef Gravy put 1 stick butter in skillet on medium heat..
- Once butter is melted, add flour and whisk for a minute..
- Slowly add milk to butter and flour. Stirring constantly..
- Add salt and pepper to desired taste. S.
- Stir in the chipped beef. Remove from heat. Set aside. Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Spread dough onto greased baking sheet. You can pre bake for 5 minutes if desired. I did..
- Remove from oven. Now it's time to put together the pizza..
- First, add half the gravy on first layer..
- Then layer the meats..
- Then the egg..
- Then the mushrooms..
- Add half of shredded cheese..
- Then add the rest of the gravy..
- Then the rest of the shredded cheese..
- Bake a remaining 10-15 minutes until cheese is nicely melted. And dough is light brown..
Using turkey sausage, fat-free cheese, and egg substitute keeps the calories and the fat low. If you're not a fan of breakfast foods, make a mini pizza in minutes by topping a whole-wheat English muffin with tomato puree, low-fat shredded cheese, and any chopped vegetables you like. Ham, Egg, & Cheese Breakfast Pizza Breakfast, meet dinner. BBQ Chicken Skillet Pizza Recreate the CPK fave with this insanely delicious. You could have a slice of last night's pizza (it's preferable to filling up on sugar or skipping breakfast).